• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its all happening so fast!

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:26 AM
  • 11 Replies
3 moms liked this

11 years ago today, my husband and I said I do! We had a JOP done in May of 2003, but due to my husband being recalled (he just returned from one deployment) for another deployment, our Big August church wedding had to be switched to today's date back in '03! we did a quiet ceremony in May, the day before he flew back to HI to go on his 3rd deployment. He got on a plane, and wasn't told where he would be headed until a few minutes before the plane landed.

it has been a crazy 11 years, but we wouldn't of asked for it any other way. He is more than my husband. He is such a blessing in my life, and a light I look forward to seeing everyday. Just wanted to share! Have a great day everybody!

by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coala
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

AWW!  I'm glad that you have a wonderful story to share.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Happy Anniversary

JesusistheReason-Linda-Dazed
Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

great story, congrats! I hope to have a great story some day, too!

BatmanWondaWomn
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
That's is great,keep up the good work.
ShowMustGoOn86
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Happy Anniversary!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

congratshappy anniversary Awwww that is so sweet and touching. I'm happy for both of you and wishing you many, many, MANY more wonderful years together. HUGS Happy Anniversary! 

Are you doing anything special to celebrate? :) 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

UCFknight
by Brenda on Dec. 29, 2014 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! And we went out to a new japanese hibachi place here in town, and then decided to try our luck at ice skating (we have never done that before)! It was fun, and our butts hit the floor more times than I care to mention, but it was hilarious, and such a blast!

Quoting earthangel1967:

congratshappy anniversary Awwww that is so sweet and touching. I'm happy for both of you and wishing you many, many, MANY more wonderful years together. HUGS Happy Anniversary! 

Valentina327
by Member on Dec. 29, 2014 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Awwwwww! Happy anniversary!
earthangel1967
by on Dec. 29, 2014 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww that's awesome, that sounds like a great anniversary. Especially trying new things together, that is one of our personal favorites, doing or trying new things is extra bonding and extra good for making priceless memories that last forever. Congrats again, so glad you had such a great anniversary! 

Quoting UCFknight:

Thank you! And we went out to a new japanese hibachi place here in town, and then decided to try our luck at ice skating (we have never done that before)! It was fun, and our butts hit the floor more times than I care to mention, but it was hilarious, and such a blast!

Quoting earthangel1967:

View Full Size Image YVONNE

MomToovey
by Marianne on Dec. 29, 2014 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!

happy anniversary

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)