• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Always complaining

Posted by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:28 AM
  • 23 Replies
I'm a S special needs Mom, and Mom to a healthy 8 yr old! We've had a bad year, my dh had to get foot surgery,! When he was out of commission he couldn't do anytging! I spent most of my time taking care of everyone and not doing anything much around the house. So we have the same argument about the house always being a mess! By the time I had a chance to do anything, I just wanted to collaspe. Now he wants us to keep up with everything, at least n I w he can move a little more, so maybe he can do something about it, instead of complaining! Sorry just needed to vent?
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
godsgirl26
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Instead of complaining why don't he just help?
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 11:30 AM

What is wrong with you  that prevents you from running your home in a clean orderly fashion ?

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Vent anytime

JesusistheReason-Linda-Dazed
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:35 PM

IF he is up and moving, he can damn well help pick up stuff. My hubby broke his heel this summer and was casted and STILL helped out with what he could while he was off of work. He would carry laundry with one arm and use the crutch with the other. 

Also, there is no reason your 8 yr old can't help clean up. Have them dust or vaccuum or load/unload the dishewasher or wash the dishes. There is no reason you have to do everything on your own. 

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:39 PM

wow.....

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

What is wrong with you  that prevents you from running your home in a clean orderly fashion ?

Life is divine chaos
Embrace it.  Forgive  yourself.   Breathe
           And enjoy the ride....   

Marti123
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I almost spit out my drink reading this with laughter! Such a condescending, asshat response, I cannot help but laugh at it!!

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Marti123
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Sorry, everyone can get grumpy in a messy house. Hope you guys find a solution soon!
lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Quoting Fayanne:

wow.....

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Wow what ? I am simply asking her a question.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Quoting Marti123: I almost spit out my drink reading this with laughter! Such a condescending, asshat response, I cannot help but laugh at it!!
Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Its only condescending if YOU read it that way ? its a simple freakin question. I honestly want to know what prevents her from cleaning her home.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

BatmanWondaWomn
by on Dec. 28, 2014 at 12:47 PM
Since he wants to complain and not help I wouldn't do anything "For Him".. I take care my kids and household and let him be a big boy and do for himself since he want to be an ass.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)