Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will you kiss at midnight?

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:50 PM
  • 14 Replies

My dh and I were going to go to a party while mom kept the kids, but I'm mad at him now and not sure if I want to go to the party anymore. Regardless, though, we'll most likely countdown to midnight and kiss to ring in the new year. I mean, I'm being a petty 5yo, lol, but I still love him and want to kiss him when the clock strikes 12. ;)

Will you and your SO kiss at midnight? 

Happy New Year Champagnein love

by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BatmanWondaWomn
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:00 PM
I be sleeping..
mamak3211
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:02 PM
If we are awake lol
balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:02 PM

He'll probably be sleeping. He gets up for work at 3 am, so I don't blame him. I'll kiss him at 10, which is midnight in New York and call it a year.

happywifey08
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:04 PM

We will probably be asleep.

UCFknight
by Brenda on Dec. 31, 2014 at 1:31 PM

No, my husband went to work this morning and won't get off till tomorrow morning. We don't really celebrate new year' anyway. I can never stay awake till midnight, especially now with two kids who rise early in the morning.

LoriAnn87
by Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:15 PM

If he's awake

steffielou_who
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Yes.. We will all be awake!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thatgirl70
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 2:22 PM

No, but only because DH won't be able to make it home in time. He's been out on an oil field job since last Friday (it started before the holidays, but they gave him a couple of days off for it, he had to go right back after). It's running slow, so they'll be lucky to finish by New Year's Day. One of us will probably call the other right before midnight and make kissy noises to each other when the "ball drops," LOL. That is if he's not busy running a plug at the time.

Edit: Oh yay! He just texted me to tell me they are almost done, and he should be home tonight. So I guess we'll get to kiss after all, hehe.

ahleesha14
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Me and my SO will kiss at midnight

annezeiler
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Of course!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)