Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your married more then once

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:53 PM
  • 32 Replies
Do you think you are the same kind of wife you were the first time you married. For me my first time being married I was very attentive to my first Dh cook cleaned served him picked up after him and I was happy to do it all. This time around I am not so much. More like 50/50
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Dec. 31, 2014 at 4:47 PM

No clue but I would want that in the 2nd if I were you I have it now!

waytomanykids10
by on Dec. 31, 2014 at 5:19 PM
2 moms liked this

2 totally different kinds of marriage. My first husband was an abusive ass that was never pleased no matter how hard I tried. My second husband doesn't care as long as the house isn't a disaster and the kids are taken care of.

kgsharber
by Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 1:10 AM
I'm different. I'm not as stressed and dh does so much for me that I want to do things for him too. It's totally different and I was an idiot to rush into my first marriage.
ahleesha14
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 9:47 AM
I think things are a little diff but not a lot diff
Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 11:09 AM

not married again, but I know I am not the same partner I was the first time. I am much more aware of how men are wired, and how they respond. However, I do also find that I react to my new SO based on my experiences with the exdh... even as much as I try not to.

mommymonkey
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

*You're. You Are.

toya57
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 2:51 PM
Very helpful info on this post thanks!
Bonita8790s
by Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 4:29 PM
I didn't care in my first marriage but I love my husband so much now.. I am more loving with my second husband..
Valentina327
by Member on Jan. 1, 2015 at 5:37 PM
6 moms liked this
Does that impact the readability of the question in some way?

Are you not able to comprehend what she's saying unless a message board post is written as precisely as you'd write an essay for school?

This grammar Nazi stuff is incredibly annoying.

Quoting mommymonkey:

*You're. You Are.

mommymonkey
by on Jan. 1, 2015 at 7:27 PM
3 moms liked this

Actually, it does impact my ability to read the post. I don't like to lose brain cells.

Quoting Valentina327: Does that impact the readability of the question in some way? Are you not able to comprehend what she's saying unless a message board post is written as precisely as you'd write an essay for school? This grammar Nazi stuff is incredibly annoying.
Quoting mommymonkey:

*You're. You Are.

I claim to be honest, and I am. I never said you'd like me for my opinions...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)