Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:19 PM
  • 142 Replies

holding balloonsWelcome to the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. Where did you meet your significant other?
2. How long have you been together? 
3. If you're engaged/married, how did he propose?
4. When is your anniversary?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Have fun and enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jedikitty92
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 2:51 PM
2 moms liked this

1. I met Ben when I first moved to a new school he was in my math class. Oh and my homework class lets just say I looked forward to those classes lol.

2. Weve been togther 4 years in june

3. We went for a walk and we disted totake a brake on a rock. Eventally we started talking and I started to get pissed off then he asked me.

4. June 28th

5. Sleep

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi,nice to meet you! How old is your little one?

Quoting Jedikitty92:

1. I met Ben when I first moved to a new school he was in my math class. Oh and my homework class lets just say I looked forward to those classes lol.

3. We went for a walk and we disted totake a brake on a rock. Eventally we started talking and I started to get pissed off then he asked me.

4. June 28th

5. Sleep

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Welcome to the group!

It looks like you have a 5th anniversary coming up this year. Do you have anything fun planned?

Quoting Jedikitty92:

4. June 28th

5. Sleep

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 6, 2015 at 4:05 PM

Thanks Steph!

Quoting Cafe Steph:

1. Where did you meet your significant other? We met standing in line at a club.

2. How long have you been together? Going on 20yrs,married 18yrs.

3. If you're engaged/married, how did he propose? Nothing special since we knew after 2 months of dating we knew we wanted to ger married. At Christmas he gave me a ring.

4. When is your anniversary? July 27th,1996

5. What's on your mind today? Completely empty!!! LOL

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Have fun and enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

bride2be2015
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 10:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Hey there. I'm Brittney! My fiance and I are getting married in September! He's already sick of hearing about it, so he suggested I talk to other women about it. Ha! Men! Any who, he and I met through a mutual aquaitence about 5 years ago. We've been together about 3 years.
He proposed to me after a long day antiquing in the north Georgia mountains.
Same stuff, different day.. I'm 8 months away from our wedding but I swear I'm thinking about it non stop all the time. Planning and decorating in my head! Lol. I just want some other women to talk to about it!
earthangel1967
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:07 AM

Welcome hugs to the group. 

Quoting Jedikitty92:

4. June 28th

5. Sleep

View Full Size Image YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:11 AM

Hey there Brittney. Welcome hugs to the group. Congrats on your engagement. Feel free to post all you want about your wedding plans or anything else in the main part of the group, as a new topic.  

Quoting bride2be2015: Hey there. I'm Brittney! My fiance and I are getting married in September! He's already sick of hearing about it, so he suggested I talk to other women about it. Ha! Men! Any who, he and I met through a mutual aquaitence about 5 years ago. We've been together about 3 years. He proposed to me after a long day antiquing in the north Georgia mountains. Same stuff, different day.. I'm 8 months away from our wedding but I swear I'm thinking about it non stop all the time. Planning and decorating in my head! Lol. I just want some other women to talk to about it!

View Full Size Image YVONNE

real_mom_of_713
by on Jan. 7, 2015 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
1. Where did you meet your significant other? We met at a store. He asked for my number and I thought no at first. But im glad I did.
2. How long have you been together?5 years
3. If you're engaged/married, how did he propose? He purposed the day after my 24th birthday. We went out and he asked, im pregnant...so...I was crying and said yes
4. When is your anniversary? Sept 22
5. What's on your mind today? Oh nothing, just the 2nd mess my children made for me to clean up this morning because I guess I look bored drinking my coffee lol and because they love me ha ha
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 7, 2015 at 2:28 PM
Welcome! Some men don't like to get involved, some do.
Is it going to a big wedding?

Quoting bride2be2015: Hey there. I'm Brittney! My fiance and I are getting married in September! He's already sick of hearing about it, so he suggested I talk to other women about it. Ha! Men! Any who, he and I met through a mutual aquaitence about 5 years ago. We've been together about 3 years.
He proposed to me after a long day antiquing in the north Georgia mountains.
Same stuff, different day.. I'm 8 months away from our wedding but I swear I'm thinking about it non stop all the time. Planning and decorating in my head! Lol. I just want some other women to talk to about it!
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 7, 2015 at 2:30 PM
Welcome! How old are your children?

Quoting real_mom_of_713: 1. Where did you meet your significant other? We met at a store. He asked for my number and I thought no at first. But im glad I did.
2. How long have you been together?5 years
3. If you're engaged/married, how did he propose? He purposed the day after my 24th birthday. We went out and he asked, im pregnant...so...I was crying and said yes
4. When is your anniversary? Sept 22
5. What's on your mind today? Oh nothing, just the 2nd mess my children made for me to clean up this morning because I guess I look bored drinking my coffee lol and because they love me ha ha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)