Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi everyone! New/Back to the group!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:09 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies!

My name is Heather. I am a 25 year old mother/wife. I've been married to my high school sweetheart for a year and a half. We've been together since we were in 8th greade! We have two beautiful children, ages 4 and 1. We currently live in NJ but are moving to FL in the next two months. We have had one heck of a crazy ride together, that's for sure. You see, my family on my mom's side is racist, so they don't approve of me and my husband. He is Puerto Rican. He is such a great man and even though we have our differences like many couples, I love him to death and I couldn't imagine my life without him. My family just sees color. They don't see all the great things he's done for our family. Anywho, that's who I am. I hope to get to know you guys better and look forward to talking more!

My husband and IAnd our children <3 My daughter is somewhat of a goofball if you couldn't tell already lol.

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:59 PM
Welcome back! Oh two look great! Sorry that your mom don't approve.
PinkGlitterBomb
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 3:56 AM
Welcome back! I'm Ro, I'm 24, married 6 years, with one son, he's 6. I'm due in August with twins. I'm sorry your mother has issues, but that's her loss.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity7
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 10:33 AM

Welcome to the group

Mamabear11314
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 11:15 AM

Thanks everyone! Maybe I should clarify, my mom doesn't have a problem with my husband, but everyone else on her side does. Mainly her parents but still her side lol. My mom is fine with my husband. 

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Jan. 15, 2015 at 11:31 AM

Welcome back!  :)  I left for awhile too. 

Mamabear11314
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. You too! 

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

Welcome back!  :)  I left for awhile too. 

UCFknight
by Brenda on Jan. 15, 2015 at 12:57 PM

Hi heather and welcome!you have a beautiful family.where in FL are you heading to? I am from central Florida, but currently live in MD. But I am moving back home next year! I am also half Rican (my mom was born and bred on the island ;) ). 

Mamabear11314
by on Jan. 15, 2015 at 2:15 PM

Hi! Thank you very much. We are moving to Crestview. 

Quoting UCFknight:

Hi heather and welcome!you have a beautiful family.where in FL are you heading to? I am from central Florida, but currently live in MD. But I am moving back home next year! I am also half Rican (my mom was born and bred on the island ;) ). 

cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Jan. 15, 2015 at 2:18 PM

Welcome back! sorry most of your family doesn't approve of your dh but that is their problem not your's because you're happy and that's all that matters :)

UCFknight
by Brenda on Jan. 15, 2015 at 2:29 PM

Nice! Close to Pensacola and Destin Beach! Good luck with the move.

Quoting Mamabear11314:

Hi! Thank you very much. We are moving to Crestview. 

Quoting UCFknight:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)