Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help/advice

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:37 PM
  • 19 Replies

I think my hubby may be cheating He has become very secretive has locked his phone change all his passwords to all his accounts, phone, email etc. How can i get into his phone without his password???

we have been married 12 years together 14 and never any problems. :(( we have 4 children.

by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:12 PM

Why not ask him why he did this instead of looking by yourself? Maybe he is having problems you do not know about... I would ask and not just go into his phone that is how I am be honest!

jmlmomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:20 PM

I would ask him, "what's up?" and see where it takes you... just be ready for what you are looking for.

anotherandree
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:22 PM
I agree with everyone else. Just ask.
Beachdeprived
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 4:38 PM

Just to understand.... without his knowledge you tried to access all his accounts (whatever those maybe), his e-mail (work or personal?) , phone, etc?? Is it a work phone? Maybe they made him change passcodes. It's not a bad idea to frequently change passwords whatever it may be...maybe he did for security reasons. My guess is that you are afraid to ask him because then you have to explain your actions of how you found all this out, am I correct? Maybe he senses the lack of trust?? It sounds like you need an open and honest converstaion with him.

Serenity7
by on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:02 PM

(((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

photo marshmallows_zps775885c6.png

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 20, 2015 at 5:32 PM

Instead of snooping, talk to him.

TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:33 PM
You have been married that long and don't know how to communicate?????????
Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2015 at 6:46 PM

you previously had access to them and now you don't?

ask him why

Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2015 at 2:12 AM

Can you check the cell phone bill? Does he have opportunity to cheat? Is he taking extra care of his appearance or picking fights with you?

earthangel1967
by on Jan. 21, 2015 at 3:08 AM

I would ask him about the changes and why. He might have a good reason and even give you the new passwords if you want them. : )  Good luck. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)