Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need advice please

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:49 PM
  • 7 Replies

I have been having a lot of trouble in my marriage lately. We moved in november and we have not talked to each other since we left the other state. The only time he talks to me is when he is mad at me about something I did or didn't do or say or didn't say. It has been going downhill for a long time now.

by on Jan. 31, 2015 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GE1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2015 at 10:32 PM

I am sorry that you are having problems but you have not provided too many details. Has anything else happened since November and why did you move?

Seychelles1409
by Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 12:54 AM

More details are needed.   Is your DH homesick?  Depressed?   Unhappy with his new job?  Financially strapped?

UCFknight
by Brenda on Feb. 1, 2015 at 8:02 AM

So why did you guys stop talking? If it's been rocky for a long time, What happened before November? If you can't talk to each other may be you can open up communication by going to a therapist or pastor. Or begin by writing him a letter expressing your feelings.time to Get out of this nonverbal rut. It's been 3 months.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Feb. 1, 2015 at 10:32 AM

(((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))

photo love22.png

LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 1, 2015 at 1:19 PM

What do you want help with it sounds like you are not together anyway so why not divorce and move on... Good luck we need more info please!

MomToovey
by Marianne on Feb. 2, 2015 at 4:08 PM

There have been 2 times in my relationship where we got to a point where we only talked if we absolutely had to. Both times, it ate at me so much that by the second day, I call a stop to it. We sit down and talk about what the issue is and resolve it together. I can't not talk to my partner for very long.

Three months is a really long time to go without talking and not doing anything about it. It's time the two of you sit down, figure out exactly what went wrong, and how you can work together to fix it. At this point, it may take the outside help of a counselor. But if the two of you are interested in continuing this marriage, you'll find success.

pristine729
by on Feb. 2, 2015 at 4:11 PM
if that's the case, then I would ask him directly where you stand with him in this relationship and his feelings on the future of it.you shouldn't have to walk on eggshells.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)