Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Hump Day!

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:45 AM
  • 12 Replies
What do you have planned for yourself today?
by on Feb. 4, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bresmommy21
by Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Happy Hump Day!!! I am half way through my work day and have to stop by my Realtor office before going home to try and relax. lol

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:19 PM
This morning was house work, then barn chores. This afternoon we will head out to ballet a bit early so I can get some much needed shopping done, then dd has ballet. Rush back from there for tae kwon do for Ds and then a LTE dinner and bed
poppyjane
by Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:32 PM

2 more hours until quitting time for me.  Then i will be going out to have a drink at 7p  teeheehee

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:43 PM
Yay!! Did you have a busy day?

Quoting bresmommy21:

Happy Hump Day!!! I am half way through my work day and have to stop by my Realtor office before going home to try and relax. lol

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:45 PM
Cool! Who are your having a drink with?

Quoting poppyjane:

2 more hours until quitting time for me.  Then i will be going out to have a drink at 7p  teeheehee

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:48 PM
Busy,busy,busy! How long have your kids been involved with their activities?

Quoting shadow_lark: This morning was house work, then barn chores. This afternoon we will head out to ballet a bit early so I can get some much needed shopping done, then dd has ballet. Rush back from there for tae kwon do for Ds and then a LTE dinner and bed
poppyjane
by Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 2:56 PM

one of my girlfriends. i have a 24 year old, a 22 year old and 16 year old.  soon i will have noone to go home and take care of  and i find that rather depressing lol.  so, starting today, i'm going to start practicing on detaching myself it isn't so hard for me when she leaves (16 year old)  Her and i are very close though.  i don't know how this will work lol.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Cool! Who are your having a drink with?
Quoting poppyjane:

bresmommy21
by Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Hottmomma607: Yay!! Did you have a busy day?
Quoting bresmommy21:

Not too bad!!! Just have to make it another hour.... :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:20 PM
That's good! ;-)

Quoting bresmommy21:

Quoting Hottmomma607: Yay!! Did you have a busy day?
Quoting bresmommy21:

Not too bad!!! Just have to make it another hour.... :)

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2015 at 3:49 PM
Ds has been in tae kwon do for almost a year, dd just started ballet last week

Quoting Hottmomma607: Busy,busy,busy! How long have your kids been involved with their activities?

Quoting shadow_lark: This morning was house work, then barn chores. This afternoon we will head out to ballet a bit early so I can get some much needed shopping done, then dd has ballet. Rush back from there for tae kwon do for Ds and then a LTE dinner and bed
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)