Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's get to know each other! Please introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:09 PM
  • 318 Replies
1 mom liked this

holding balloonsWelcome to the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. Where did you meet your significant other?
2. How long have you been together? 
3. If you're engaged/married, how did he propose?
4. When is your anniversary?
5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

Have fun and enjoy the group!

have a nice daySteph

by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nickjaykob
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:13 PM
2 moms liked this
1. Where did you meet your significant other? I met my husband on airg a chat from boostmobile
2. How long have you been together? We have been together for 4 years
Didn't he took me to the court house when I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and asked me to marry him
4. When is your anniversary? Together December 25, 2010 marriage August 1, 2011
Trying to figure out how to use this new cafe mom app... Lol...
MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 4, 2015 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

How old are your kids now?

Quoting nickjaykob: 1. Where did you meet your significant other? I met my husband on airg a chat from boostmobile 2. How long have you been together? We have been together for 4 years 3. If you're engaged/married, how did he propose? Didn't he took me to the court house when I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and asked me to marry him 4. When is your anniversary? Together December 25, 2010 marriage August 1, 2011 5. What's on your mind today? Trying to figure out how to use this new cafe mom app... Lol...

cschacherl
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:04 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi I'm Cathrine from Texas and a mother of one.
1. Where did you meet your significant other?
The feed store
2. How long have you been together?
4 years
Honestly, kinda funny story. We found out we were pregnant and we were driving home from opening weekend of dove season and he handed me both the wedding band and the engagement ring and said - here I don't know which one you are supposed to get?
4. When is your anniversary?
Dating - March 5 th
Wedding - November 19th
Trying to decide if I want to start dieting or not

earthangel1967
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 2:12 AM

Welcome hugs to the group. 

I always use my laptop to Cafemom, so haven't tried the app yet.  How are you doing with it? Figured more out on it yet? : ) 

Quoting nickjaykob: 1. Where did you meet your significant other? I met my husband on airg a chat from boostmobile 2. How long have you been together? We have been together for 4 years 3. If you're engaged/married, how did he propose? Didn't he took me to the court house when I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and asked me to marry him 4. When is your anniversary? Together December 25, 2010 marriage August 1, 2011 5. What's on your mind today? Trying to figure out how to use this new cafe mom app... Lol...

View Full Size Image YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 2:15 AM

Hi Catherine, welcome hugs to the group! 

Since you two met at a feed store, do you have lots of pets/animals? What kinds? 

Happy Dating anniversary today! Do you guys celebrate this day and do anything special or no? 

Quoting cschacherl: Hi I'm Cathrine from Texas and a mother of one. 1. Where did you meet your significant other? The feed store 2. How long have you been together? 4 years 3. If you're engaged/married, how did he propose? Honestly, kinda funny story. We found out we were pregnant and we were driving home from opening weekend of dove season and he handed me both the wedding band and the engagement ring and said - here I don't know which one you are supposed to get? 4. When is your anniversary? Dating - March 5 th Wedding - November 19th 5. What's on your mind today? Trying to decide if I want to start dieting or not

View Full Size Image YVONNE

nickjaykob
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 9:25 AM
No I haven't completely figured it out.. Lol

Quoting earthangel1967:

Welcome hugs to the group. 

I always use my laptop to Cafemom, so haven't tried the app yet.  How are you doing with it? Figured more out on it yet? : ) 

Quoting nickjaykob: 1. Where did you meet your significant other? I met my husband on airg a chat from boostmobile
Didn't he took me to the court house when I was 7 1/2 months pregnant and asked me to marry him

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:30 AM
Welcome!
What do you have planned for the weekend?

Quoting nickjaykob: 1. Where did you meet your significant other? I met my husband on airg a chat from boostmobile
nickjaykob
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:56 AM
Not sure yet we're in Birmingham al trying to figure out if it's gonna snow here

Quoting Hottmomma607: Welcome!
What do you have planned for the weekend?

LadyBast
by Brenda on Mar. 5, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Welcome to the group now!

LadyBast
by Brenda on Mar. 5, 2015 at 4:17 PM

Welcome to the group, how is the weather in Texas?

Quoting cschacherl: Hi I'm Cathrine from Texas and a mother of one. 1. Where did you meet your significant other? The feed store 2. How long have you been together? 4 years 3. If you're engaged/married, how did he propose? Honestly, kinda funny story. We found out we were pregnant and we were driving home from opening weekend of dove season and he handed me both the wedding band and the engagement ring and said - here I don't know which one you are supposed to get? 4. When is your anniversary? Dating - March 5 th Wedding - November 19th 5. What's on your mind today? Trying to decide if I want to start dieting or not

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)