Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Falling in love

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:32 PM
  • 10 Replies
We just learn about what your type . So I am hear to ask you to describe your husband or S/O . What made you fall in love with him . My S/O is white and I am black and we been together for a year . He is very sweet and helpful . And I love him so much .
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

What made me fall in love with my husband is I saw him playing with his roomates 3 year old little boy.  The joy on his face was something that just hit me.  I knew I would have a good father for our kids if I married him.

I already had strong feelings for him but that was the defining moment I guess.  I was done for.  :)

GE1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I met DH on an online dating site. I never checked my matches before and decided to try it and see. He was one of my top matches. I read his profile and then looked at his pictures. And there was one in particular that he had just a blank look on his face and I said to myself that he was the one. I read the profile again and then decided to send him an ice breaker. He then emailed me and the emails lead to phone calls which lead to dates etc...

lpn54
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this
What made me fall in love with my hubby? his humor his spontaniety his caring his dedication to a relationship his laugh he s not super handsome but good looking his smile his understanding
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I just felt like I was home with him. It was our very first date and I felt like I had known him for years. Didn't hurt that he was super hot and great in bed. But most importantly I just felt like he was already mine. I'm so thankful that he is too
EdRooney
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

My husband was always in a good mood, always smiling and making jokes.  Then we started dating, and went swing dancing every Friday night for about 2 years.  Took a bunch of classes together.  I've always loved hanging out with him- he's fun.  Life is hard sometimes, it's nice having a guy that likes to laugh and isn't too cool to dance.   He's also got a really nice caboose.

AngelLovingLife
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:56 PM
2 moms liked this
I fell in love with him. he's an amazing man, a wonderful father, hard worker, he's fun and entertaining and educated, he lives life to the fullest and treats everyone equally. He's physically and emotionally strong. He loves me and cares for me and about me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyBast
by Brenda on Mar. 17, 2015 at 10:40 AM

I am not sure I think his looks and how he treated all of his friends, he was funny and I loved being around and with him!

MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 18, 2015 at 3:16 PM

I fell in love with his sense of humor. I value that above all else and he's still the funniest person I know.

PISCIS29
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2015 at 3:44 PM
His smile and the ability he had and has to make me laugh no matter what. In fact I hadn't even realized he had hazel green eyes until being together for four months that's just how amazing a smile he has. And his enormous generous heart. And the fact that he doesn't give a damn what others think.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 20, 2015 at 12:07 AM
He was sweet and sexy. We click,that was almost 20yrs. ago.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)