Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I sat my husbamd down ans told him I was thinking about leaving him.

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:09 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
My husband is a good man most of the time. The only problem is lately he has become a bully. Anytime he becomes frustrated with her he starts calling me names.

I told him tonight Im not sure what my next move is. I told him I feel like I have to chose between self respect or the love of my life.
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:42 AM
That's good you told him.
Good luck. ((Hugs))

Quoting Mommallj: My husband is a good man most of the time. The only problem is lately he has become a bully. Anytime he becomes frustrated with her he starts calling me names.

I told him tonight Im not sure what my next move is. I told him I feel like I have to chose between self respect or the love of my life.
lpn54
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:43 AM
There will be other loves but as a woman and wife you need your self respect and respect from him you said you spoke to him what did he have to say does he have a reason for treating you that way?does he have pressures at work that leave him frustrated and he takes it out on you?I would try counseling first if he s not willing to try to save the marriage then you know what your next move is now that s only my opinion it s ultimeately your decision good luck!you ll be in my prayers
earthangel1967
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 1:09 AM
2 moms liked this

That is very good you are communicating with him about how you feel and how seriously.  I wish you the very best in whatever happens. HUGS

View Full Size Image YVONNE

sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hugs.

sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 18, 2015 at 10:23 AM

Have things gotten any better?

UCFknight
by Brenda on Mar. 18, 2015 at 12:55 PM

Good for you for standing up for yourself! 

MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 18, 2015 at 4:24 PM

I'm sorry you're in this situation, but good for you for taking a stand! Good luck and ((HUGS))

heybooboo
by on Mar. 18, 2015 at 4:25 PM

How did he react to what you said.

Hugs.  And I hope it works out for the best.

Mommallj
by Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 5:10 PM
Quoting heybooboo:

How did he react to what you said.

Hugs.  And I hope it works out for the best.

He apologized for it. He told me he has been under pressure and he knows its not fair to take it outon me. He also saI'd that I've done nothing to deserve that, and that he couldn't ask for a better wife. Butbtruth be told it will happen again within a few weeks is say
Mommallj
by Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 5:11 PM
Quoting sarahjz:

Have things gotten any better?

Yeah for now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)