Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:23 AM
  • 17 Replies
What did you do?
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beachdeprived
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:45 AM

Weekend? Weekend??? Was that the thing that just flew by? LOL!
Gosh they go way too fast!!! :(

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:00 AM
It was my birthday and it sure did seem like it Friday/Sunday! Like a blurr. LOL

Quoting Beachdeprived:

Weekend? Weekend??? Was that the thing that just flew by? LOL!Gosh they go way too fast!!! :(

Beachdeprived
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:10 AM

Well...Happy Belated!!! My Hubby's b-day was on Saturday... when was yours?

On the bright side, we had beautiful weather Sunday.

Quoting Hottmomma607: It was my birthday and it sure did seem like it Friday/Sunday! Like a blurr. LOL
Quoting Beachdeprived:

Weekend? Weekend??? Was that the thing that just flew by? LOL!Gosh they go way too fast!!! :(

Greenenvy
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Happy late birthday! I had a wonderful weekend. The weather was gorgeous so we took a drive down the river road and ate at our favorite fish stand.
Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:16 AM

saturday was spending time with the girls and the husband. We went to chuck e cheese. I was supposed to have a man pedi but for some reason I always feel bad about getting thing done for myself  and I am honestly not sure why. Sides that though there was this lodge thing I had to do and there was a feast afterwards which was nice.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Mine was Saturday as well. March 14th!! ;-)

Quoting Beachdeprived:

Well...Happy Belated!!! My Hubby's b-day was on Saturday... when was yours?

On the bright side, we had beautiful weather Sunday.

Quoting Hottmomma607: It was my birthday and it sure did seem like it Friday/Sunday! Like a blurr. LOL

Quoting Beachdeprived:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Get your mani/pedi. Would not feed yourself? LOL
I use to be the same way,it didn't help me at all to have raggedy bras and hang nails. I had to try to do things for myself,my hubby pushed me to do things or get things I needed.

Quoting Mommabearbergh:

saturday was spending time with the girls and the husband. We went to chuck e cheese. I was supposed to have a man pedi but for some reason I always feel bad about getting thing done for myself  and I am honestly not sure why. Sides that though there was this lodge thing I had to do and there was a feast afterwards which was nice.

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:38 AM

my husband tries and I am usually like no its okay.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Get your mani/pedi. Would not feed yourself? LOL I use to be the same way,it didn't help me at all to have raggedy bras and hang nails. I had to try to do things for myself,my hubby pushed me to do things or get things I needed.
Quoting Mommabearbergh:

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:00 PM

ours was crazy busy as SCA season is just starting up.  Morgan had an event on saturday and then working on the house sunday.....i need a weekend to recover from my weekend!!!

she ison the right in the black

again, she is on the right

fencing too

practicing 

archery

morgan and irish shooting the cannons at the end

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:12 PM
It was good. On Saturday we went to the shooting range and then to the pool. Sunday I got chores done and DD went fourwheeling with a friend.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)