Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dresses

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:10 PM
  • 14 Replies

ok mommas i need a lil advice here. i will be getting married in the future, me and my s/o are in no rush tho so we can wait as long as we want and take as long as we want to plan. what i am planning is just to have fun with it this time. so heres where i need the advice, its on dresses. what i am looking for is something simple and fun. not fancy, not wedding dress, what i am looking is something that i can wear more than once. like something simple, fun and casual. does anyone know of shops or websites that i should look at?

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
schultzal
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

My dress was made Amanda Archer. She is a designer out of Chicago. The dress I have is here https://www.etsy.com/listing/189572743/ivory-dress-bridal-party-made-to-order?

I love it because it is 100% cotton, so comfy, beautiful yet not too fancy, and it has pockets, hahaha.

We had a very private garden wedding, so it was perfect. That is a picture of me wearing it (cropped because I don't want to post my friends and husband without their permission).
angl_gurl1
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:36 PM

its cute

schultzal
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:37 PM
She makes a lot of different styles and colours, if you check out her Etsy store. :)

Quoting angl_gurl1:

its cute

angl_gurl1
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:56 PM

i will take a look, thanks

GE1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:17 PM

http://www.kbarketti.com/

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 17, 2015 at 1:28 AM
Not sure? But congrats!!
missmars786
by Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 1:31 AM
Try one of those convertible wrap dresses! I have a few of them and they are always so lovely and flattering and (above all things) comfortable.

You can find them on Etsy or Amazon for pretty cheap. Hope this helps!
Congrats, by the way!
LoriAnn87
by Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 10:34 AM

Not sure I wore a baby style navy blue dress and I got it from Macy's.

earthangel1967
by on Mar. 18, 2015 at 8:23 AM

If you like a hint of a vintage look (in short or long dresses, white or off white or any color at all) they have quite a few that you could wear for more than just the wedding at 

www.modcloth.com  

and many of them have unique touches, that may make them feel special even though they can be worn for many occasions. 

Also if you google "wedding dresses you can wear again" a lot of ideas and suggestions come up too. 

good luck and congrats. 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 18, 2015 at 10:14 AM

I agree, check out etsy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)