Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who Has More Patience- You or S/O?

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:57 AM
  • 41 Replies

If you have a S/O or use to... who has/had more patience, overall in general, most of the time... you or your S/O? 

Or if it's divided,  what things are you more or less patient about and what things are he/she more or less impatient about? 

frustratedhappy

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
squeekers
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:59 AM
Pertaining to dd? Me!
Momwifewine
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:59 AM
Definitely my husband. I don't have much patience.
earthangel1967
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:03 AM

Over all, in general, about most things, I am MUCH more patient than he is. lol 

However, when it comes to waiting, such as in a line or in a waiting room or just "waiting" ... lol.. I get impatient quickly with that, specifically. It makes me feel restless or trapped or something.  haha.  And he is MUCH more patient about that than I am. 

ambcortez
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:07 AM
I think there's a balance. If he gets stressed out, I get more patient and vice versa.
LittleBear10-5
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:10 AM
Me , no doubt about it.
earthangel1967
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:28 AM

Is that over everything in general or is it more like, you are more patient about certain things and he is more patient about other things and if the latter is true, what kinds of things are you each more patient about? 

Quoting ambcortez: I think there's a balance. If he gets stressed out, I get more patient and vice versa.

juniors.mommy
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:32 AM
Dh about everything. They say when u have a kid ur Patience gets better I'm pretty sure mine got worse I have no patience for anything.
thatgirl70
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:35 AM

Definitely him!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 5, 2015 at 2:38 AM
I think it varies? And the situation.
Beautifulmom513
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:40 AM
Me. My husband had PTSD and TBI. It causes him to be really irritable and is very quick and easy to set off. He has very little patience.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)