Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Does Your S/O Feel/Think About CafeMom?

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:32 AM
  • 29 Replies

welcome to cafemomtypingI Love CafeMom

If you have a S/O- 

Does he or she know about Cafemom and if so, 

What do they feel or think about it? 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:36 AM

Yes, Todd knows about it.  We talk about all kinds of things, so sometimes we talk about Cafemom too. 

He thinks it's great. 

StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 3:52 AM
He doesn't really, know about it. He knows I go on it but that is it.
SpiritedWitch
by on May. 5, 2015 at 5:01 AM
1 mom liked this

He thinks I'm crazy for spending so much time on here arguing but he understands that it's my stress outlet.

earthangel1967
by on May. 5, 2015 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL That's so funny! You do NOT just spend your time arguing on here though either, silly! haha.. you visit and converse and make online friends like ME!!! tee hee and you help people too! HUGS

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

He thinks I'm crazy for spending so much time on here arguing but he understands that it's my stress outlet.

SpiritedWitch
by on May. 5, 2015 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, I do spend quite a bit of time in MC and Current Events. LOL

Quoting earthangel1967:

LOL That's so funny! You do NOT just spend your time arguing on here though either, silly! haha.. you visit and converse and make online friends like ME!!! tee hee and you help people too! HUGS

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

CampClan
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 7:33 AM
He has no clue about it
Serenity7
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2015 at 8:57 AM

My husband does not think. Anything about cafemom.

photo mom day 2015_zpswh4lqw6e.png

earthangel1967
by on May. 5, 2015 at 9:10 AM

peeking YIKES!!!! hahaha You are MUCH braver than me! LOL.. I've peeked and read stuff in MC once in a great while, but I doubt I would ever reply or post... they'd probably make me cry in there or something hahaha. I'm too sensitive! haha

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

SpiritedWitch
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

They are definitely nasty in there but that's part of the fun for me .. I can take out my frustrations and stress out in there. Plus the trolls are hilarious. =0)

Quoting earthangel1967:

peeking YIKES!!!! hahaha You are MUCH braver than me! LOL.. I've peeked and read stuff in MC once in a great while, but I doubt I would ever reply or post... they'd probably make me cry in there or something hahaha. I'm too sensitive! haha

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Quoting earthangel1967:

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

DellaG
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:27 PM

He compares this to my former facebook addiction.. Seriously though he thinks its great that I am involved in a site that offers soooo many different topics.. We even discuss or laugh about some of the posts..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)