Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Are You More Different or More Alike Any Women He'd Been W/ In Past?

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:08 AM
  • 23 Replies

mirrorin lovearguing

If you are the first and only woman your S/O or recent ex has ever been with, this question may not apply to you...

But otherwise... if you have a S/O and if he or she was with ex girlfriends, lovers, live in girlfriends, or even ex wife/wives..... do you have any or many similarities with any of them and do you have a any or a lot of differences from them?  What are the biggest similaries and what are the biggest differences? 

Have those similarities or differences been more negative or more positives to him and to your relationship in your and his opinions? 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamatink7
by on May. 5, 2015 at 11:12 AM
Completely different from his others that's why he loves and treasures me so much
oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Differently From all the others. And hes different from all my exs.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 5, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Well I'm more kinder, sweeter and loving. Also I never cared what he had or what he had to give.
Chelle128
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:46 AM
Totally different! He is totally different from my ex's as well. His last ex was super jealous and accused him of all kinds of things. He was actually afraid to introduce me to a girl he worked with because his ex accused him of sleeping with her at work! That is just one of the ridiculous accusations.
progressandjoy
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Actually, BM and I are very similar. 

We're both tall brunettes, with a similar body type. Our sense of style is pretty close, too. We have degrees in the same career field, and overall, I think we have similar interests. We also seem to have the same goals when it comes to raising our children, though the biggest difference between us, is our methods of reaching those goals.

I don't really think it has a negative impact on mine and DH's relationship. We just ‘click' better. My faults don't bother him as much as her faults did. I can also be a bit more understanding of his ex-wife's position, and while that does irritate DH sometime, he appreciates that I encourage him to keep the peace.  

SpiritedWitch
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:04 PM

Before me, he dated several chicks at once. Dropped them like hot potatoes when he met me. Said he knew we were going to be together forever when he saw me. So I'm going to venture a guess and say that I am totally different than the rest. 

We have been together since 1984 ... I was 14 and he was 16 when we met. 

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:18 PM
I didn't know his first girlfriend so I can't comment on her but he has stated that there were some similarities.

When we separated the girl he was seeing had some of the same interests as me but I think also subconsciously or consciously he was wishing she was me. However, unlike her, I'm a good mother, don't so drugs, am not a criminal, and have respect for myself and others.

It's had a negative affect on our marriage especially since she was the reason we separated.
UCFknight
by Brenda on May. 5, 2015 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I am half Puerto Rican. He dated only Caucasian women before me. So he has experienced a different culture, and meeting my crazy Rican family when I took him to visit PR. I dance merengue and salsa (he has learned them, since we began dating), he has learned some Spanish so he can talk with my relatives, and has really embraced the Spanish culture, especially foods I am used to cooking/eating!

He has told me often, I am nothing like any of the women he has been with. I am very petite, feisty, hard headed, athletic, extremely honest, and can cook all his favorite southern and Spanish foods. He dated mostly preppy girls before me. I am far from preppy! Lol

DellaG
by Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:22 PM

I am more open and honest about everything.. I believe in open communication.. His exes cheated on him.. I have no idea why they would cheat on him.. He always makes sure I am pleasured long before he gets his, and he has a big heart!!

A_Daffodil
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:59 PM

I am quite different from all his exes (only ex GFs).  I look different and have mostly a different outlook on life.  I choose to believe that this is why he married me and not any of the others.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)