Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mother's Day Plans?

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:11 AM
  • 21 Replies

Do you have any?

by on May. 7, 2015 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sarahjz
by Sarah on May. 7, 2015 at 10:11 AM

Hubby has something planned.  I'm not sure what.

Raeann11
by Gold Member on May. 7, 2015 at 11:39 AM

What we do every year. I get some flowers and get to plant them with my children. We also plant our veggies. We will go out to lunch and hubby will grill. We will play some games and maybe go to the park if we have time. If it's yucky out. We will watch a movie, play games, go out to eat, hubby will cook dinner and I will get some flowers and put them in the garage till it's nice out.

MomToovey
by Marianne on May. 7, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Not really sure. In the past, we spent the day with my parents (his were out of state). Now we're in the same state as his parents, but not mine. I'm sure we'll do something with his parents, but we don't know what yet.
shadow_lark
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 11:43 AM
Saturday I'm going for tea with my mom and grandma. Sunday we are visiting with dhs side of the family, his mom and grandma. Not sure what they have planned, if anything.
balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2015 at 11:51 AM

DH and the kids are planning a brunch for me.

I just need to baby proof this house before my niece and her baby arrive on Tues. So I'll work on that while pretending to not notice the chaos in my kitchen.

notjstasocermom
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2015 at 12:31 PM
Yeah, I have to work
Butterfly_xo
by on May. 7, 2015 at 3:25 PM
My son's 1st birthday is on Mother's Day but we're having his party the day before :) My mother is also going to spend the weekend with us. My husband always does something special for me on Mother's Day :)
sarahjz
by Sarah on May. 7, 2015 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Butterfly_xo: My son's 1st birthday is on Mother's Day but we're having his party the day before :) My mother is also going to spend the weekend with us. My husband always does something special for me on Mother's Day :)

A baby sounds like a pretty great Mother's Day present!

sarahjz
by Sarah on May. 7, 2015 at 5:24 PM

Quoting Raeann11:

What we do every year. I get some flowers and get to plant them with my children. We also plant our veggies. We will go out to lunch and hubby will grill. We will play some games and maybe go to the park if we have time. If it's yucky out. We will watch a movie, play games, go out to eat, hubby will cook dinner and I will get some flowers and put them in the garage till it's nice out.

That sounds really nice!

sarahjz
by Sarah on May. 7, 2015 at 5:25 PM

Quoting shadow_lark: Saturday I'm going for tea with my mom and grandma. Sunday we are visiting with dhs side of the family, his mom and grandma. Not sure what they have planned, if anything.

Tea with Mom and Grandma sounds fun.  Hope you have fun on Sunday too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)