Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you ever?

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 5:21 PM
  • 48 Replies

Hire a housekeeper/maid?

Would you if money weren't an issue?

I'll be honest... I've really thought about it LOL

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

by on May. 17, 2015 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
UCFknight
by Brenda on May. 17, 2015 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I tried it when we both were working, and honestly I felt, I needed to clean before she came to clean...weird right?!! Lol, I just didn't feel right with her taking care of messes I could easily do. I wasn't very comfortable with someone else doing "my dirty work", per say! she was a great cleaning lady, it just wasn't for me. My husband says I'm an oddball...now a Chef, I would love!!! Lol

momager2two
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:01 PM
Maybe to help with a deep cleaning every couple months. But on a regular weekly/bi-weekly schedule, no.
MMerrill
by Melissa on May. 17, 2015 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a SAHM and I want one badly...lmao!! My husband would totally kill me though!!

I feel like I would have that problem as well.... I would want to make sure my house was clean(ish) and looking good before they got here to clean!!

Quoting UCFknight:

I tried it when we both were working, and honestly I felt, I needed to clean before she came to clean...weird right?!! Lol, I just didn't feel right with her taking care of messes I could easily do. I wasn't very comfortable with someone else doing "my dirty work", per say! she was a great cleaning lady, it just wasn't for me. My husband says I'm an oddball...now a Chef, I would love!!! Lol

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

LadyBast
by Brenda on May. 17, 2015 at 6:17 PM

Yes I would especially now that I am working but on a day when I am home to make sure the cleaning is done my way :)

horcruxnumber8
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:20 PM
No. I can't stand people on my house and I don't like the way other people clean.
Raeann11
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2015 at 6:53 PM

Nope, even if we had money. I would stress about how the house looked before they came. So it would be pointless. I would do all the cleaning.

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2015 at 12:01 AM

I'm in Southeast Asia.

I have a live-in housekeeper. She and her family (husband and a 10 year old daughter) live with us. He works as a driver for a friend of mine. Daughter goes to school nearby. Even though my housekeeper is live-in, her hours are pretty good since it's just SO and me. She does washing, clearning, ironing, etc. 

M4LG5
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2015 at 12:08 AM
I want one but my dh doesn't trust anyone. I would want one to come in weekly to clean the bathrooms, kitchen and dust.
PinkEminem
by Member on May. 18, 2015 at 12:13 AM

If money weren't an issue, fuck yeah!! 

3companytoo
by Member on May. 18, 2015 at 12:17 AM

A house keeper would be nice :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)