Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anniversary

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:18 PM
  • 26 Replies
Today was my anniversary.. We have been together for seven years today.. It doesn't feel like we have been together that long.. It still feels like we are still getting to know each other.. He is still my best friend after all these years.. I am so happy to call him mine.. Just wanted to share.. How long have you and your SO been together? Does it still feel like just yesterday?
by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by on May. 17, 2015 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Married for seven years. Dated for six years and just friends a year before dating. Dang! Fourteen years total. There are times that one of us does something and we'll look at the other like where the heck did that come from? Dh says I still give him that look a lot.
3companytoo
by Member on May. 17, 2015 at 11:51 PM

Together almost 20. Married 10. We're best friends and laugh and giggle all the time. Time does fly though. It seems like he was meeting me at my locker just yesterday.

StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2015 at 6:20 AM
8 years on total, the first couple of years though I never know if we should count :)
beeky
by Alexandra on May. 18, 2015 at 6:52 AM

Together 30 years married 27 in July.

When you've been with someone over half your life, it's hard to remember what life was like before you met.

czazmommy
by Member on May. 18, 2015 at 7:49 AM
We've been together 13 years, married for 8, & yes it still seems like yesterday... He's my best friend, the only person I'm comfortable completely being myself with, & I love him more & more every day :)
Happy Anniversary to you!
UCFknight
by Brenda on May. 18, 2015 at 7:53 AM

Well happy anniversary!! Our 12th wedding anniversary is next Friday. We have been together for 15 years. I remember our wedding so vividly. There are days I look around and can't believe how far we have come. My husband jokes with kids sometimes, asking where they came from. It's crazy how fast time has gone by.

balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2015 at 8:03 AM

Happy Anniversary!

We've been together for 22 years, married nearly 21. Time does fly. And I feel it more now that the older kids are in high school. I used to wonder where the 6 weeks before our wedding went. Now it's more like how the heck did my babies become a rising junior and senior?!

offrdngal
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2015 at 8:04 AM
Saturday was mine and Bill's 6th anniversary. We've been together for 10 years.
dipsetgrl06
by Bronze Member on May. 18, 2015 at 8:06 AM
We will be together 10 years and married for 9 years in July.
SpiritedWitch
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2015 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Together 31, married 30 (September) and it still feels like it was only yesterday that we said I do. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)