Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I called him selfish and mean wrong?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:15 PM
  • 29 Replies
I am hurting right now due to my husband. My father has cancer and he's always joking I got a call your dad's in the hospital. Oh he's going to due whys it matter. Those kind of comments.

Then he sold my motorcycle and bought him a second one. It's worth more than mine was but still he did it while I was asleep. We were going to sale it for the cash to pay bills but he got a motorcycle instead.

I called him selfish and mean. Was I wrong to do this? I was just so hurt I lashed out and I know that's wrong.
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jws120567
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:57 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry to say this, but your husband is a huge jerk!  You're absolutely right that he's selfish and mean.

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 6:58 PM
1 mom liked this
He sounds like an ass. Why do allow him to treat you that way?
Mrseoc
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I second the first comment. He's very insensitive. Telling jokes about your ailing father is completely out of bounds. Selling your bike to buy himself a new one, is childish.
You should sell both his bikes and buy yourself a plane ticket!
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I still can't believe you are with this douche after everything he says to you and how he abuses you..

Sorry.. You should have left him ages ago and this wouldn't be happening to you. 

WhiskeyWitch
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

....Are you fucking serious right now?

Serenity7
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:08 PM

((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:14 PM

Your DH is a total ass! Sorry-but if I was married  to him he would be single really soon because there would be o way in hell I would stay with a jerk like that!

offrdngal
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this
He IS selfish and an asshole. The comments about your dad are just plain cruel.
Was your name on the title of your motorcycle? My husband and I have both names on our vehicles, so neither of us could sell any of them, without the other's signature.
wife2bertmomof7
by on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:49 PM
He is selfish and mean. First off to make jokes about your ill father is not funny at all. Then to sell YOUR bike out from under you and then buy himself a 2nd one. I would sell both of his bikes and get the hell away from him.
cali_gurl
by Member on Aug. 8, 2015 at 7:56 PM

He is disrespecting you and your family. He sounds like he is 16. Don't put up with this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)