Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you and your SO into PDAs?

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm a more shy type, and so is my hubby, so when we're in public we're very unlikely to have any displays of affection beyond holding hands, hugging, or maybe a quick, chaste kiss. I do have friends who are or were VERY into PDAs to the point of making everyone else around them uncomfortable. One set of those friends just got booted out of Applebee's the other night because they'd started making out heavily in one of the booths there. I had to tease them and ask, "How old are you??" ;) lol

Are you and your SO into public displays of affection?

by on Aug. 27, 2015 at 3:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
earthangel1967
by on Aug. 28, 2015 at 1:08 AM

Yes. We are almost always holding hands, we kiss frequently, put our arms around one another or one of us will scratch the other ones back or neck while walking. we like to sit on the same side of a booth in a restaurant so we can be close and cuddly, sometimes while waiting for our food, we will lay our heads over onto one anothers shoulder/head and close our eyes silently,also we like to gaze in one another's eyes for long periods of time,  He pets or plays with my hair and I like to touch his face. Sometimes we pat one another on the butt, but only when no one is around or looking.  We don't get into passionate french kisses or sexual groping when in public's view.  We whisper things in one another's ear quietly.  We also hug a lot. 

Oh, and we like to play with one another's wedding ring while on their finger and 

LOL .. Todd likes to make his wedding ring "kiss" my wedding ring. He taps his gently on mine and makes quiet kissy sounds. hahaha.  So cute.

View Full Size Image YVONNE

printerr
by Silver Member on Aug. 28, 2015 at 7:02 AM

I love it...he isn't really into it.  When either of us does any, we keep it light.

sillytime
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2015 at 7:56 AM
Same here

Quoting LadyBast:

Yes like you but not doing a make out session... 

gooberholic
by Member on Aug. 28, 2015 at 8:43 AM
This is me and my husband.

Quoting UCFknight:

I don't get heavy petting in public. It just isn't appropriate. We do hold hands kiss, he loves grabbing my butt or walking with his hand wrapped around my hip. We are touchy freely in public, but not anything that would have us kicked out of a place.

GE1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2015 at 9:15 AM

We hold hands and hug but not more than that out in public

MomToovey
by Marianne on Aug. 28, 2015 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this
We are very much into PDA, but we keep it classy (or under the radar, lol) because we often have our 6 year old with us, and even when we don't, we don't do it for attention. I just have a hard time keeping my hands off him ;)
Sarlinda
by Bronze Member on Aug. 28, 2015 at 1:00 PM

I do not mind pda's.  Tasteful displays of affection is fine with me. It irritates me when people go too far with it.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Aug. 29, 2015 at 8:37 PM

We hold hands, kiss and hug often. We don't go overboard.

whitleypittman
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2015 at 9:17 PM

If you mean Public Displays of Aggrivation, yes. I swear, he intentionally does stupid shit just to start a fight.

Powerstamper
by Member on Aug. 30, 2015 at 1:19 AM

No. We hold hands, hug, kiss on the lips. Nothing major and offensive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)