Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not married, but saying hi!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 5:21 PM
  • 14 Replies
Hello!

I'm Juli. I'm a single, adoptive mother of 2 children, 9 and 4, and ttc right now (using donor sperm).

I am in a relationship however, we've been together 8 months and it's pretty serious. It's my first 'real' relationship. He hasn't met my children yet, but I'm starting to plan when and how to introduce them.

Anyway, I saw a link to this group and thought I'd check it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 26, 2015 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MyLittlefoot
by on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:32 AM

Well congratulations on the adoptive kids, that is wonderful, and good luck with ttc I hope it goes well for you!  What is your boyfriends opinion on your kids, and that you are ttc currently using a donor? 

Welcome to the group :)

KAmamaJ
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 7:04 AM
Thank you.

He understands and knows that I'm doing this and supports me. I've always been honest with him about my plans.

Quoting MyLittlefoot:

Well congratulations on the adoptive kids, that is wonderful, and good luck with ttc I hope it goes well for you!  What is your boyfriends opinion on your kids, and that you are ttc currently using a donor? 

Welcome to the group :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ads74
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 10:16 AM
If you are serious about him, why not wait and have a baby with him? Just wondering. Welcome to the group

Quoting KAmamaJ: Hello! I'm Juli. I'm a single, adoptive mother of 2 children, 9 and 4, and ttc right now (using donor sperm). I am in a relationship however, we've been together 8 months and it's pretty serious. It's my first 'real' relationship. He hasn't met my children yet, but I'm starting to plan when and how to introduce them. Anyway, I saw a link to this group and thought I'd check it out.
KAmamaJ
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 10:20 AM
He's had a vasectomy, so that's not an option. Even if it was, I'm not putting this off any longer.

Quoting Ads74: If you are serious about him, why not wait and have a baby with him? Just wondering. Welcome to the group

Quoting KAmamaJ: Hello! I'm Juli. I'm a single, adoptive mother of 2 children, 9 and 4, and ttc right now (using donor sperm). I am in a relationship however, we've been together 8 months and it's pretty serious. It's my first 'real' relationship. He hasn't met my children yet, but I'm starting to plan when and how to introduce them. Anyway, I saw a link to this group and thought I'd check it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 27, 2015 at 10:46 AM
Welcome to the group! Good luck TTC.
How did you meet him? Do you two planto raise this baby together?

KAmamaJ
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Thank you.

We were set up by his sister, who is my coworker.

If we get to that point, yes. He's aware of what I'm dong and knows that if our relationship continues, I'll be mom of 3.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Welcome to the group! Good luck TTC.
How did you meet him? Do you two planto raise this baby together?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Oct. 27, 2015 at 11:55 AM
Welcome to the group!
How exciting, congratulations! And good luck TTC :)
KAmamaJ
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:07 PM
Thank you :)

Quoting MomToovey: Welcome to the group!
How exciting, congratulations! And good luck TTC :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sarahjz
by Sarah on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Welcome to the group!

KAmamaJ
by Member on Oct. 27, 2015 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :)

Quoting sarahjz:

Welcome to the group!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)