Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter Dinner

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:45 PM
  • 38 Replies

Will you be doing anything special for dinner this Sunday? Who's cooking? What's on the menu?

Join me in these great groups:
Baby's Firsts (Owner), Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:46 PM

I am so excited for Easter dinner! Last year, DH's aunt hosted but it was a kind of potluck style meal. All the food there was so scrumptous I've been dreaming about it since last year! I can't wait to go up for thirds this year!!!

oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 3:54 PM
Deviled eggs.

Ham.

Caloflower twic baked potato.

Mashed potatoes
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2016 at 4:40 PM
My Dad is taking us out f lunch. Dinner will be whatever we want at home. Nothing big or special.
MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:53 AM
I think deviled eggs are my biggest weakness! And we'll have some at our dinner too, I can't wait!

Quoting oliveoil423: Deviled eggs.

Ham.

Mashed potatoes
MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:54 AM
Going out to eat is one of my favorite things in the world, lol! Do you know where you'll be going?

Quoting Raeann11: My Dad is taking us out f lunch. Dinner will be whatever we want at home. Nothing big or special.
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:55 AM
Not yet. We are still trying to figure that out.

Quoting MomToovey: Going out to eat is one of my favorite things in the world, lol! Do you know where you'll be going?

Quoting Raeann11: My Dad is taking us out f lunch. Dinner will be whatever we want at home. Nothing big or special.
oliveoil423
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 10:57 AM
Me to. I saw a cute one where someone made they're deviled eggs into Lil chicks.

Quoting MomToovey: I think deviled eggs are my biggest weakness! And we'll have some at our dinner too, I can't wait!

Ham.

Mashed potatoes
MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 23, 2016 at 11:01 AM
Oh that's adorable! I'll have to see if I can do that...

Quoting oliveoil423: Me to. I saw a cute one where someone made they're deviled eggs into Lil chicks.

Quoting MomToovey: I think deviled eggs are my biggest weakness! And we'll have some at our dinner too, I can't wait!

Ham.

Mashed potatoes
Maries_Mom23
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 11:03 AM

Nope....DH works Saturday night and we have leave bright and early Monday for a doctor's appointment for me.  Sunday is take it easy day.  He'll stay up to see the girls get their baskets, girls and I will hang out here and get things ready for Monday.  Dinner will be whatever I decide to fix...maybe pizza.  An early bedtime will happen for everyone!  

5BHaileyMom
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2016 at 11:07 AM
I am cooking for family

Chicken Kiev
Wild rice pilaf
Spring greens with balsamic vinaigrette
Roasted herbed new potatoes
Lemon pepper asparagus
Rolls
Strawberry shortcake
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)