Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Wanted To Send Good Bye Hugs To All The Awesome Ladies In This Group

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:08 AM
  • 46 Replies

group hugwavegood luckhugs

Since I've been an active part of Cafemom almost since it started and an almost daily member of this group for a long time and feel blessed to have met so many awesome ladies in here, I didn't just want to disappear into thin air without saying 

thank you for being sweet to me and sharing encouragement and support when I was going through difficult times and sharing smiles and laughter and celebrating with me over the good times. You are really a group of special ladies. 

I Love CafeMom I will always hold fond memories of being part of Cafemom and probably will go through withdrawals for a while HAHA! 

But I have a lot more than usual going on offline, helping my wonderful husband Todd through his recent bout with Cancer and now still his ongoing still undiagnosed mystery illness #1 of course and also been doing some reprioritizing, so I can put more focus on some of my personal goals, so need to cut some things out so make room for others. 

As wonderful as you have all been, it didn't feel right to just disappear without saying 

THANK YOU and Send you all big hugs and best wishes to all of you and all of your loved ones. 

I will stop by on and off until about April 1st so I can finish saying goodbye to all my friends. 

PS. To all the new members, I hope you will all enjoy and benefit from Cafemomming as much as I have.  

YVONNE

by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Im going to miss you! 😢 Hope Todd gets his diagnosis soon so that all of his symptoms can be taken care of. Good luck with everything and I'll keep thinking of you and sending good vibes your way. 🤗
Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:35 AM
1 mom liked this

aww... .HUGS, Yvonne... wishing you and Todd all the best. You'll be missed!!!!

Take care.

earthangel1967
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:28 AM

I'm going to miss you too! Thank you for good luck wishes and good vibes, we appreciate it so very much.  I know we can get through anything together, but I sure hope they figure out what is wrong and that it's something treatable or manageable at least.  Take tlc sweetie. BIG HUGSSS! 

Quoting BonitaM: Im going to miss you! 😢 Hope Todd gets his diagnosis soon so that all of his symptoms can be taken care of. Good luck with everything and I'll keep thinking of you and sending good vibes your way. 🤗

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:30 AM

hugs Thank you!! I love hugs and soak them up like a lovey sponge Haha! And BIGGG hugggsss right back at you, sweetie. Thank you for your well wishes for Todd and I.  I will miss you very much. You take care too, you are a very wonderful person and deserve wonderful things in life in every way! 

Quoting Fayanne:

aww... .HUGS, Yvonne... wishing you and Todd all the best. You'll be missed!!!!

Take care.

YVONNE

UCFknight
by Brenda on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

You are such a wonderful and amazing woman Yvonne. Praying only the best for your husband Todd, and hoping he can find answers soon so healing can begin. We will miss you and your sound advice here 😥 ~Brenda

earthangel1967
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:26 AM

you rock Awww that is so sweet and kind of you. Thank you and I think you are wonderful and amazing too!  This is a very special group of ladies on Cafemom with a LOT of good advice givers so I have 100% confidence all the ladies who need advice or support or even a wake-up call, can trust getting whatever they need here. They are all in very good hands, I know for a fact! :) 

Thank you SOOOO much for your prayers, we very strongly believe in the power of prayers and even miracles, for that matter, so your prayers are priceless to us. Thank you HUGS 

Many blessings to you and yours too, Brenda! 

Quoting UCFknight:

You are such a wonderful and amazing woman Yvonne. Praying only the best for your husband Todd, and hoping he can find answers soon so healing can begin. We will miss you and your sound advice here 😥 ~Brenda

YVONNE

jewels.unicorn
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this

We will miss you, but understand you need to focus on Todd and your life outside your online life.

All the best wishes and thoughts for you guys! Stay positive and keep your chin up!

Take care of yourself, smile often and live life to it's fullest, enjoy every moment just because you can!

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2016 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Yvonne,

You have been with CafeMom longer than I have and I can't imagine it being the same without you. I hope your leaving will merely turn into a hiatus as we'll be here when you need us.

group hug

earthangel1967
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for understanding and your support and encouragement. It really means a lot to me.  

All my best wishes to you too.  HUGS! 

Quoting jewels.unicorn:

We will miss you, but understand you need to focus on Todd and your life outside your online life.

All the best wishes and thoughts for you guys! Stay positive and keep your chin up!

Take care of yourself, smile often and live life to it's fullest, enjoy every moment just because you can!

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 9:25 AM

thank youhugs Awww thank you Amy!!! Wow, I didn't realize I had been on here longer than you. I DO know Cafemom and all the Administration such as you, Steph, Robin, Michelle, and the others have ALWAYS been SOOOOO good to me from the very first month or so that I started participating on Cafemom.  I am SO grateful and I am sure all of you in the Cafemom Team Administration AND the ladies in this group mean more to me than any of you would likely even begin to imagine.   Thanking you for keeping the welcome mat out for me, in case life circumstances change in the future and if I can come back some day. I don't foresee that right now, but one never knows what life has in store down the road, that is for sure.  Thank you again for everything.  

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

Hi Yvonne,

You have been with CafeMom longer than I have and I can't imagine it being the same without you. I hope your leaving will merely turn into a hiatus as we'll be here when you need us.

group hug

YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)