Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is why!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
i can't get passed day 1 of the Love Dare because I cleaned the house, swept, mopped, did laundry, sorted the Mount Everest of laundry, put stuff to compost, put out the recycle and made the sides for baked chicken that was made yesterday. He comes home all in a huff that he's on edge because the baby can't sleep because she is stuffed up. It doesn't matter that I have only had an hour and a half of sleep all day and may get another 2 if I'm lucky before I go in to work tonight! So when it suits him, it's okay for my Mom who is still recovering from stage 3 cancer treatment to watch the baby though her sleep is already screwed up and put her already weakened immune system at risk to catch a bad cold but she couldn't watch the kids for an hour or 2 so we could go out for our 10 year wedding anniversary?! He also knows I'm trying to sleep and is being all loud again after getting less than 4 hours sleep all day! But he is on edge because he is tired?!!!
by on Mar. 30, 2016 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:08 PM

hugs

UCFknight
by Brenda on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:26 PM

Oh Hun. I'm so sorry. You definitely have a lot on your plate at the moment. I couldn't imagine my husband behaving that way.

Orionsbell
by Member on Mar. 30, 2016 at 6:26 PM
I'm sorry! It gets easier as babies get older.
MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 31, 2016 at 11:06 AM
I'm sorry, momma ((HUGS))
sarahjz
by Sarah on Mar. 31, 2016 at 11:17 AM

I'm sorry you had such a miserable day.  Hope tomorrow is better.

CheerioHolder
by Member on Mar. 31, 2016 at 11:23 AM
You're both entitled to your feelings. Sounds like you're both exhausted! I'm sorry you're having such a rough day. I hope it gets better for you!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)