Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Friday and have a great weekend..

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:01 AM
  • 13 Replies

TGIF finally...

I am still with Mike and 2 big jobs today :(  but I hope to have at least 1 done and out and the other 1/2 done..

This weekend will be busy new cable/net etc is being done I am not dealing with the Verizon/Frontier crap any longer... 

Anyone else have issues with them?

by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:02 AM

Last Thurs/Fri we had no phones or net at work it was crazy.... I called to change my service on Sat b/c of the issues and FB is going crazy over this mess they have created!

MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:09 AM
I'm in Canada, so we pretty much have Bell and Rogers for that stuff.. There are small providers too, but those are the big two in my province. My kids have PD day, so they have the day off lol son went to his dad's early and I'm bringing the girls to the Early Years Centre to play today.. Tomorrow I have my ultrasound! I hope I get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl :-D
Cafe Steph
by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 9:51 AM

I have Verizon for my phone, HughesNet and Direct TV for the net and cable, and no issues with any of them, but my previous phone and internet provider was a big fat pain. Nothing ever worked how it should and they'd blame me all the time instead of coming out to check the line. After 8yrs, they *finally* checked the phone line and realized it had been nicked somewhere along the way and needed replacing, but about 2wks after they did that work, I was having issues with the net again and so I just dropped them. I only had a landline because I had DSL, but now that I have HughesNet, I don't need a landline anymore, which saved me money.

MomToovey
by Marianne on Apr. 8, 2016 at 4:52 PM

We have Verizon for our phones and have for as long as Verizon existed. Never had any problems. We don't have them for cable or internet though. Sorry you're having a hard time dealing with them.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:07 PM
Thank you, Brenda! How's it going?

Quoting LadyBast:

TGIF finally...

I am still with Mike and 2 big jobs today :(  but I hope to have at least 1 done and out and the other 1/2 done..

This weekend will be busy new cable/net etc is being done I am not dealing with the Verizon/Frontier crap any longer... 

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Apr. 8, 2016 at 6:24 PM

long, frustrating, kinda funny story with Hughesnet during the divorce.

my cable now comes through my Frontier/Dish bundle. It's... okay.. not great.

HAPPY FRIDAY !

LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 10, 2016 at 11:43 AM

Sorry for the late reply let us know boy or girl.. Congrats

Quoting MistyMoo: I'm in Canada, so we pretty much have Bell and Rogers for that stuff.. There are small providers too, but those are the big two in my province. My kids have PD day, so they have the day off lol son went to his dad's early and I'm bringing the girls to the Early Years Centre to play today.. Tomorrow I have my ultrasound! I hope I get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl :-D

LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 10, 2016 at 11:44 AM

We did switch yesterday and so far no issues he had to fix a few things but now I have to call and cancel my Verizon and I need the e-mail I am going to ck and see if I can keep my AOL e-mail since they switched that over too UGH..

Quoting Cafe Steph:

I have Verizon for my phone, HughesNet and Direct TV for the net and cable, and no issues with any of them, but my previous phone and internet provider was a big fat pain. Nothing ever worked how it should and they'd blame me all the time instead of coming out to check the line. After 8yrs, they *finally* checked the phone line and realized it had been nicked somewhere along the way and needed replacing, but about 2wks after they did that work, I was having issues with the net again and so I just dropped them. I only had a landline because I had DSL, but now that I have HughesNet, I don't need a landline anymore, which saved me money.

LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 10, 2016 at 11:45 AM

It is the new company Frontier is the problem no issues ever with Verizon that is our cell service also now it was AT&T from 95 - 2014.

Quoting MomToovey:

We have Verizon for our phones and have for as long as Verizon existed. Never had any problems. We don't have them for cable or internet though. Sorry you're having a hard time dealing with them.

LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 10, 2016 at 11:46 AM

It is going too busy at work and now a tranny just got done mowing the grass and yesterday was busy I ran errands and Mike cleaned it is non stop I need a  break :)  How are you Trica??

Quoting Hottmomma607: Thank you, Brenda! How's it going?
Quoting LadyBast:

TGIF finally...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)