Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you give him a "pass" for this?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:16 PM
  • 31 Replies

You know that game where people list the celebrities they'd give their partner a free pass to have sex with if they ever had the chance to without there being any fallout on their marriage/committed relationship? Some friends were over this weekend listing their "freebie three" guys/girls and laughing at the suggestions because there's just no way we're any of us ever going to meet those stars much less have those stars actually want to jump into bed with us, lol. Ultimately, though, while it's a fun game to play, I don't think I'd ever really give my husband a free pass to be with another woman. Would you?

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
coala
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know that I would, but we have each given each other a list and updated  it as the years go on.  LOL

CampHarris
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:38 PM

Nope.  I don't share.

And he knew my celeb crush was Sawyer from Lost, and still got me tickets to meet him, lol.  

nassivera
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:40 PM
No.
Manic_Sinner
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't share him with a random woman and I'm not jealous over games. I've already told him if I ever had a chance to sleep with Charlie Hunnam I'm taking it lol. We just laugh about it, it'll never happen.
anotherandree
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
This!

When we were watching Sons of Anarchy, I told my husband, "I'd like to amend my list to include Charlie Hunnan." His response? "I might add him to my list too." Lol!

Quoting coala:

I don't know that I would, but we have each given each other a list and updated  it as the years go on.  LOL

Mommy4000
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this

No. Celebrities get enough handed to them, they can't have my husband too. 

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:30 PM

uh.. NO. Duh.

PartyOfGirls
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 5:34 PM

We have given each other lists and both of ours consists of the same woman so its no big deal at all. But we also don't have issues sharing each other in real life as it is, I have in the past (other relationships) and SO is very open to it as well wqe just haven't done it yet since we have young kids at the moment! lol

Velvetfog
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 9:29 PM
Not seriously, it wouldn't bother me to play the game but he thinks it's stupid and I don't really care so we never have.
RheaF
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 10:43 PM
No, and we don't play "games" like that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)