Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Cook Stuff For Your Husband That You Hate?

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:09 PM
  • 67 Replies

Ew I can't stand liver and onions, but my husband loves it!  My dad taught me how to make it when I was younger.  Couldn't have taught me something else? LOL

Just because I don't like it, doesn't mean I won't cook it for him.  I have left over taco salad for myself.

by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Flurffy
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:15 PM
Mine would just be out of luck if he liked liver lol... But I do make other things he likes that I don't. He likes spicy stuff and loves shrimp and steak, and I don't care for that. I'll have leftovers or just make something else. It's rare that we don't eat the same meal though.
Raeann11
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:15 PM
Only thing I don't like is ham. I have offered. He has said no. I would have no clue of it was right r not. No way I'm going to taste it to find out. He would rather have it when we go to his Dad's. Otherwise we like the same things.
SpiritedWitch
by Silver Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep. I will make him some fried breaded okra and I absolutely detest the gross snotty, hairy, vile food of the devil. 

.MiaBella.
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:19 PM

No.. we like the same foods

my4kids274
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:20 PM
Yes there are things that I will make for my husband that I will not eat.
howkhuntastic
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 6:22 PM
I've learned how to make some damn good seafood. .. purely by luck, I don't taste it. The worst was last anniversary I got him 2 king crab legs.... omg it gave me the heeby jeebies
PogoPalOj
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:16 PM

LOL  At least my liver is all ready dead!

Quoting howkhuntastic: I've learned how to make some damn good seafood. .. purely by luck, I don't taste it. The worst was last anniversary I got him 2 king crab legs.... omg it gave me the heeby jeebies

pinkcsmtlgy
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:26 PM
My dh loves pork and sauerkraut. I hate it but I make.
PogoPalOj
by on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Buy the stuff that is already breaded.  LOL  I feel the same way rhubarb!  Ew and he loves rhubarb and strawberry pie!  And I won't eat boiled okra. It is snotty. LOL

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

Yep. I will make him some fried breaded okra and I absolutely detest the gross snotty, hairy, vile food of the devil. 

howkhuntastic
by Member on Apr. 11, 2016 at 7:27 PM

Mobile Photo

Haha no this was frozen Alaska king crab legs, it was a good two feet long with huge spines and claws. I wouldn't/couldn't handle a live one...

Quoting PogoPalOj:

LOL  At least my liver is all ready dead!

Quoting howkhuntastic: I've learned how to make some damn good seafood. .. purely by luck, I don't taste it. The worst was last anniversary I got him 2 king crab legs.... omg it gave me the heeby jeebies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)