Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you have in common with your SO if anything?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:04 AM
  • 42 Replies

??

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NYmama96
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:07 AM
2 moms liked this
We both like horror movies and have a great sex life.

Seriously though we have nothing in common. This hasn't stopped us from being together for nearly 22 yrs.

Our entire relationship has been built on compromise and communication.

NunyaBizzness
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 2:10 AM
2 moms liked this

thats a good question that i ask myself from time to time.  the answer is, not a whole lot.  but somehow its worked for us for 23 years.  

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 3:11 AM
We both are spontaneous and enjoy just about anything especially together. Our favorite things are going camping, boating, quadding, and snowmobiling.
kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 5:48 AM

We're both creative and geeks. We share similar political views. We both like to travel. We're both interested in people and their stories. We enjoy talking to each other.

143myboys9496
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:14 AM

We both like to laugh, enjoy similar movies, TV shows. Doing the same things. We both love the beach-though I'll sit and bake more than he will, but we find a happy medium. 

Similar political view...no complaints in the whoopie dept. (lol)...

ame4c
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:16 AM
We share the same middle name and the same birthday. We both love being outdoors and we love firearms.

It is important to share common things but it is also important to have things that you enjoy separately. He hunts and I like to swim. I have no desire to get up at 5 am to go sit in the woods and shoot an animal, but he enjoys it. He can't swim so he doesn't really like going to the pool at all let alone swim laps with me. He likes to go sit in the hot tub but that's about it. These items are just as important as the things we have in common. It's a life balance.
SpiritedWitch
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:28 AM

We both like guns, knives, sword, muscle cars and fast cars.

We both are fascinated by history and learning about the way people did things ... for instance, we are enjoying "The Story of God with Morgan Freeman" ... 

We both are sci-fi geeks ... we would be at home at a sci-fi convention

Not really important things but we have made it work for 30 years. I'm sure there areother things but these are all my brain can manifest without caffeine ... lmao!!

hockeymom74
by Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 6:57 AM
We have almost nothing in common, from two totally different worlds but we are ok.
Serenity7
by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:17 AM

My husband & I have many things in common

Raeann11
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:50 AM
We both love to watch movies, play video games, go for walks, bike rides, home bodies, both creative and more things.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)