Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your Mother's Day and what did you do?

Posted by on May. 8, 2016 at 2:30 PM
  • 39 Replies

Share and any pics too...

by on May. 8, 2016 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on May. 8, 2016 at 2:32 PM

Not much kind of a normal Sunday for us I want to go to Home Depot and buy a plant and plant it for Ashley that is my Mother's Day... I also am trying to get a pic of my kitten Taz and me but no luck yet or any of the cats.. They are not cooperating today LOL...

happy mothers day2

tennisfanactic
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 2:32 PM
Wow, it's on 11am here, so not over yet.
MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
My 5 year old and 2year old made me some gifts. A pillow and a necklace, very cute. My mom got me a nice necklace. I will give her a gift when I see her on Victoria Day Weekend at my aunt's.. ohhhh, I got to nap today, I liked that.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 8, 2016 at 2:53 PM
Oh how nice!
Still early here almost noon. But breakfast in bed, my mom came over before church so I got to see her.
Later on dinner with our friends and kids.

Quoting LadyBast:

Not much kind of a normal Sunday for us I want to go to Home Depot and buy a plant and plant it for Ashley that is my Mother's Day... I also am trying to get a pic of my kitten Taz and me but no luck yet or any of the cats.. They are not cooperating today LOL...

happy mothers day2

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 8, 2016 at 2:57 PM
Oh hubby got me perfume with a bag and a small one to carry in my purse.
My two oldest kids got me the same gift by accident The Walking Dead glasses and my son gave me a yoga mat. My youngest gave me lots of hugs and made coffee perfectly. And he has good grades this week. LOL
SpiritedWitch
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2016 at 7:06 PM

We spent the day with my mom. She was thrilled that my hubby was able to make it. 

JadeHope
by Member on May. 8, 2016 at 9:48 PM
It was awesome, I was finally discharged from the hospital this morning! I spent the day with my family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nussknacker
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2016 at 10:23 PM

Not to bad.....2 of my 4 ( alive) kids brought me something, I got pizza for everyone so I did not have to cook, and got myself this ferocious yard art to keep burglers at bay since my dogs are not doing the job.

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2016 at 5:30 AM

had breakfast with SO, said good-bye to him, came home and puttered in the gardens for a while

ate dinner, did barn chores, went to bed

casah4
by on May. 9, 2016 at 7:25 AM
It was really good. I got up before anyone else and did a couple hours of (quiet) yard work. Then I relaxed and had lunch. Then I took my DD to a theme park for a few hours to ride some roller coasters. Then we went out to dinner and I came home and went to sleep! LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)