Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you do this?

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:52 AM
  • 24 Replies

Wash/change your bed sheets? If you have more than one set of sheets, how many sets do you have?

Join me in these great groups:
Baby's Firsts (Owner), Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:53 AM

We only have the one set. I wash them during the day and have them back on the bed before night time. I wash them once a week.

Raeann11
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Once a week. Sometimes it will be two weeks. Usualy when something comes up for any reason.  We have five sets.

Velvetfog
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
I change ours once a week and we have three sets, two are old and not in great shape anymore but I still use them.
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Same here.

Quoting MomToovey:

We only have the one set. I wash them during the day and have them back on the bed before night time. I wash them once a week.

Ohiocountrymom
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Have a few sets of sheets so usually change the sheets in the middle of the week.  Or sooner if need be.

UCFknight
by Brenda on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:11 AM

We have six sets of sheets!! I know, I know, I just like finding soft sheets, and when I do, I have to buy them! Lol, but I change all the bed sheets in the house M,W,F. I wash all the beddings on Friday.  I love the feel of crisp, fresh sheets. Always have! The kids have probably 8 or 9 sets of sheets! Lol, did I mention I like finding soft sheets?!! ;) 

MomToovey
by Marianne on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:15 AM

LOL, that's amazing! We have the jersey knit sheets which, in my opinion, are far superior than any other sheet! And we've been talking about getting a few sets in different colors (but probably no more than 3!) and I'd change them out a couple times a week or so to keep it fresh and exciting!

I've also been thinking about getting at least one more bedding set for DD, something completely different that what she has now to change things up a bit. Probably something Inside Out or Zootopia to counteract the Princess theme :)

Quoting UCFknight:

We have six sets of sheets!! I know, I know, I just like finding soft sheets, and when I do, I have to buy them! Lol, but I change all the bed sheets in the house M,W,F. I wash all the beddings on Friday.  I love the feel of crisp, fresh sheets. Always have! The kids have probably 8 or 9 sets of sheets! Lol, did I mention I like finding soft sheets?!! ;) 

lucky2Beeme
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

At least once a week. Usually 2 times a week. I have 4 sets of sheets for my bed.

UCFknight
by Brenda on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I tried jersey knit. Just wasn't for me! Lol, but the kids love their themed sheets. We've got John deer, caterpillar, princess, minion, Star Wars....pretty much anything Disney that is on sale, I get them! ;) 

And I love different colored sheets. I always walk into the store and browse sheets, no clue why!!! 

Quoting MomToovey:

LOL, that's amazing! We have the jersey knit sheets which, in my opinion, are far superior than any other sheet! And we've been talking about getting a few sets in different colors (but probably no more than 3!) and I'd change them out a couple times a week or so to keep it fresh and exciting!

I've also been thinking about getting at least one more bedding set for DD, something completely different that what she has now to change things up a bit. Probably something Inside Out or Zootopia to counteract the Princess theme :)

Quoting UCFknight:

karene999
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:51 AM

Unfortunately the jersey knit sheets are all different depending on the manufacturer. I finally found some that don't fall apart in the wash and don't shrink; I love them but they are expensive.

We have 3 queen size beds in the house and 8 sets of sheets. I change the sheets every Saturday, except for the guest room. That bed does not get made until I have company coming. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)