• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF!

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:44 AM
  • 24 Replies

Well that says it all and have a great weekend..

I am off to work with Mike again today I was with him on Wed and worked and now back again today yesterday was my errands and catch up on crap and my phone is not working right UGh...

Dentist was Tues so all of that is done I have both temp crowns only need my perm ones yet in a week or so and then done! YAY!!!!!

Have a great day and weekend...

Any plans?????

by on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:45 AM

Our plans are cleaning laundry and the normal and looking at a car on Sunday we may buy will decide on Sunday and update then if so I will park my PT for now the damn heat does not go to my feet I have to manually do it and such a pain and yep it was 50 this morning so cold for us we are not ready for this yet!

bresmommy21
by Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 8:53 AM

Have a wonderful weekend and a great day at work!!!

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 9:21 AM

yes!!! And a Friday with no school is even better.

Not gonna' lie... my classroom has more than one tough nut to deal with this year. It's pretty stressful.

Serenity7
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband works a half a day today. We are going to see Arrival. I am looking forward to seeing the movie

sarahjz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:11 PM

TGIF

We have a kid birthday party to attend and I plan to rake some leaves.  Other than that, I am taking some much needed time off.

sarahjz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:12 PM

Quoting Fayanne:

Not gonna' lie... my classroom has more than one tough nut to deal with this year. It's pretty stressful.

What age group do you teach?  We are out today too...kids are enjoying the break.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 11, 2016 at 12:18 PM
Have a good one!
Everyone is off from work and school.
I need to put gas in my SUV, run in the car wash. Go pick baby gifts for a couple of ladies.

Quoting LadyBast:

Well that says it all and have a great weekend..

I am off to work with Mike again today I was with him on Wed and worked and now back again today yesterday was my errands and catch up on crap and my phone is not working right UGh...

Dentist was Tues so all of that is done I have both temp crowns only need my perm ones yet in a week or so and then done! YAY!!!!!

Have a great day and weekend...

Any plans?????

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:04 PM

10/11 year olds

Quoting sarahjz:

Quoting Fayanne:

What age group do you teach?  We are out today too...kids are enjoying the break.

Life is divine chaos
Embrace it.  Forgive  yourself.   Breathe
           And enjoy the ride....   

sarahjz
by Sarah on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:29 PM

That can be a really tough age, for sure.

Quoting Fayanne:

10/11 year olds

Quoting sarahjz:

Quoting Fayanne:

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2016 at 1:57 PM
Working overtime.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)