Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say hello & introduce yourself!

Posted by   + Show Post

holding balloonsWelcome to the Love & Marriage group!

Whether you're married, engaged, or in a long-term relationship, this is the place to seek support and advice for your relationship! :)

You'll find lots of moms chatting in posts and replies on the group so join in by quoting members and liking their replies in addition to making your own new posts. :) 

Have fun and enjoy the group!

have a nice day

by on Jan. 17, 2017 at 3:02 PM
Replies (41-47):
livelaughlove29
by Member on Jul. 27, 2017 at 9:32 PM

Hello! My name is Jennifer, I will turn 32 Monday, I have 3 daughters from a previous marriage, and am married to Chris for 3 years. Hannah is 12, Kayla is 11, and Gracie is almost 10. We live in Arkansas. Hope to make friends!

Naenae2017
by New Member on Aug. 12, 2017 at 2:01 PM
Stopping in to say hello. My name is Jeri. I have been married for 14 and half years. We have 2 boys Dakota 13 and Justin 11. My husband and I met through a friend.
mamilola
by New Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 11:45 PM

Hello.  My dh and I've been married for 18 years.  I joined because I feel that my marriage is failing and it's always helpful to get others' viewpoints.

jenekelly
by New Member on Sep. 24, 2017 at 10:01 PM
Hi there! I've been married for 17 years to an amazing hubby. I hope to share my experiences and failures as well as make some new friends. I can't wait to meet everyone!
Mom2HMBL
by Member on Nov. 7, 2017 at 10:06 AM

Hi!  I'm Melanie.  I have been married to my husband for almost 20 years.  We have 4 wonderful children...Hunter (18), Madison (15), Blake (12), and Lyndsie (11).  We have definitely had our ups and downs, but somehow are able to keep going forward :) 

alicesamanita
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 1:27 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Fred and I are high school sweethearts. Just got word of what's wrong with him, so it was TBI along with PTSD, BPD also. We're getting it taken care of. Love of my life.
SunsetMoon92
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 4:15 AM
Hi every one my name is Tressa i am 25 married to an amazing mane named John for 3 years. I have 3 handsome little boys. John is my rock he has been there for me through every thong i have gone through.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)