Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex with my husband grosses me out... kinda.

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:37 PM
  • 17 Replies
Im 2 months pregnant with my fourth kid... this has never happened to me Usually in my pregnancies my sex drive goes up. In this one I can't stand having sex with my husband, I dread it. I try to get it going and imagine stuff but Im just not into it. IDK if its SEX in general or just my husband, I mean I love him and he loves me and he does try, i mean even goes out his way to try and please me... IM just like ewwww lol idk if this is normal or its just me.. Has anyone experienced this? If so what did you do in my situation?... does it go away after awhile? (Sorry for the bad typing but Im sooo sleepy lol)
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Winealittle1047
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:35 PM
1 mom liked this
With my first pregnancy the smell of my husband made me want to vomit! So I couldn't stand to have sex with him at all! To this day I can still smell the mixed smell
Of his leather coat and cologne, still nauseating! But we were fine it was definitely the pregnancy wreaking havoc on me!
lily2114
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:41 PM
Yea Im like that right now lol I feel bad telling him
Winealittle1047
by Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:47 PM
To be honest it's been a long time and I've never told him.

Quoting lily2114: Yea Im like that right now lol I feel bad telling him
MamaBlade
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:52 PM
I am 28 weeks pregnant and im in the same boat as you.. We haven't had sex in 3 months and the thought of it makes me want to vomit I have no desire to have sex with him at all which is completely opposite then what my usual pregnancy lol
lily2114
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2017 at 8:36 AM
Maybe I shouldnt tell him lol I usually just tell him I feel real dizzy and sick and not in the mood lol he says its okay and hugs me and goes to sleep lol

Quoting Winealittle1047: To be honest it's been a long time and I've never told him.
Quoting lily2114: Yea Im like that right now lol I feel bad telling him
lily2114
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2017 at 8:38 AM
Yea I understand lol Im just like ewwwww lol

Quoting MamaBlade: I am 28 weeks pregnant and im in the same boat as you.. We haven't had sex in 3 months and the thought of it makes me want to vomit I have no desire to have sex with him at all which is completely opposite then what my usual pregnancy lol
MistressOfMetal
by on Jan. 20, 2017 at 11:12 PM

It is normal for you have low libido. Explain that to him, that the hormones are crazy and that it isn't HIM, it's just the pregnancy that is making you not want sex. Your libido should return to normal after baby is born, maybe even before. 

momofjb03
by Member on Jan. 21, 2017 at 12:58 PM
It's definitely a hormonal thing, I didn't want sex during my first pregnancy but in my second I couldn't get enough...happy hubby😉 lol
joshsgirl12
by Member on Jan. 21, 2017 at 1:02 PM
If it's the way he smells maybe find a smell you like and see if that helps
goatmom4
by Member on Jan. 21, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Exhaustion can cause that so yes it gets better
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)