• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex At Hotels

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:17 PM
  • 30 Replies

Does anyone else find that when they get away to a hotel they have better sex than when they are at home? Is it simply because of a new environment or is it possibly because the cares of the home are not around? I really enjoy having the focused attention of spending quality time with my dh. 

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
skyenbaby
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:17 PM
3 moms liked this
Yup. I totally agree with you.

Two words.
Vacation sex.
healingsoul
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:32 PM
2 moms liked this

I have never heard it called "Vacation Sex" but I like that!

Quoting skyenbaby: Yup. I totally agree with you. Two words. Vacation sex.

CP2017
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 10:54 PM

I haven't really noticed a difference. It's always awesome. 

kika.fleur
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 8:09 AM

Oh yes. There's no distractions, we're both relaxed. Oh yes!

cupcake_mom
by Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 8:17 AM
Definitely. We just had a night at a hotel last week and it was great and much needed. We have 2 kids a roomie and a dog at home. So having anything more than a quicky is kind of out of the question
atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 1:05 PM

I have no idea but just don't be loud.  I was in a hotel with dd and a friend.  They were in the bedroom and I was out in the living room on the couch. They woke me up at 3am saying someone was having super super loud sex next door.  I said to bang on the wall.  I went in there with them and we banged on the wall and yelled for the to knock it off.  They did, lol.  It was pathetic how loud they were to wake up 2 teenagers in the middle of the night.  If they didn't knock it off I was gonna bang on the door.  

soymujer
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 1:10 PM

I think it's because you don't have to worry about interruptions, you can take your time doing things.  It's great.  Just be sure you don't get blood on the sheets or the hotel will charge you $75 to replace!

evelyngw
by Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 2:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Hotel sex is great. On our 10th anniversary, we arranged for my mother to keep the kids and DH booked a nice hotel room and we took separate cars, no luggage, and agreed to meet in the hotel bar and pretend we didn't know one another. I wore a LBD with heels and DH had a coat and tie. I sat at the hotel bar when DH walked up and said I looked beautiful and could he buy me a drink, which I accepted. We got a table, had drinks and dinner, then DH and I went to the room and had sex most of the night. No luggage, no pajamas, no change of clothes, so the next morning it was truly the "walk of shame" with my mussed up hair wearing that LBD and heels as I exited through the hotel lobby and got my car to drive home. So glad I didn't see anyone I knew! But it was sexy being so "naughty" with DH. Gosh, that was 20 years ago but I remember it like yesterday.    

MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 3:25 PM
The only difference is we can be as loud as we want. The oldest is 11 so not trying to scar my kid for life by hearing us at home. Not obnoxiously loud but you know, skin flapping against skin kinda loud lol.
DakotaHaley
by Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

It feels the same for me. But I think one of the reasons is may seem better is because of the alone time together. Not many couples get alone time with nothing to do but have fun. I think that is why vactions are so nice because it's just quality time. Don't have to worry about going to work and stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)