Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it possible to fall even deeper into love?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2017 at 11:59 AM
  • 13 Replies
2 moms liked this

My husband is my rock, I love him to pieces and can't even begin to imagine life without him around. Last night we were cuddling in bed watching TV and he told me that he loves me even more than when we met and I told him that I feel the same way towards him. It's crazy how in love we are. I could never be with another man. I had boyfriends as a teenager but once he came into my life he was my only man.

by on Aug. 10, 2017 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stargazerwolf
by Member on Aug. 10, 2017 at 3:46 PM

I feel the same way about my husband. He just wonderful and I love him more all the time :)

OrangeBalloon
by Member on Aug. 10, 2017 at 3:47 PM

I get it. I think that me and dh have fallen more in love with each other over the years. 

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2017 at 5:21 PM

yes

Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Aug. 10, 2017 at 9:38 PM
I pray one day I can say this but for now all I can say is we are working on it.
Glitch202
by Member on Aug. 10, 2017 at 9:56 PM

I believe 100% it is possible.  It happens every day with us.  I'm glad that I am not the only one that feels that way. 

Serenity7
by on Aug. 11, 2017 at 9:06 AM

Yes

emarin77
by Silver Member on Aug. 11, 2017 at 12:05 PM

Of course.  Marriage is a deeper love over the years.  You both go through the good and bad times. 

GE1
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2017 at 4:53 PM
After being through the ups and downs it makes your relationship that much stronger and yes even more in love.

My husband and I are so much more closer than the day we became a couple because of this
lpn54
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2017 at 6:41 AM
I feel the love gets deeper thru the years but along with that is a deeper unerstanding of the bond you have together but marriage is work a lot of work we've been married a lot of yrs I love him more now than ever but our marriage has been tested thru the years we 've learned to respect each other to enjoy a bit of time apart as well as together we 've learned compromise and sometimes sacrifice we talk things out and don't sweat the small stuff and to laugh and have fun we 're 33 years strong
Mrs_Sweet
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 3:00 AM
Of course it is. I definitely fell more in love with my hubby seeing him with our dd.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)