Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the love of my life knocked up his best friend and partners wife after she lost her child...

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2017 at 3:40 PM
  • 16 Replies

HELP!!  I am so lost... I'v gotten a lot closer to God and got a crash course in forgiveness, all in the name of love and keeping the only family I have together...

I lost my husband and father of my two kids when they were very young... I met the love of my life who after 11 years together still tells me I am the love of his life...the sex is still amazing after 11 years and the chemistry stronger than it has ever been... and he is the only father my kids have ever known....he is our family...

We both work and are successful in our careers. His business partner, Dan, and best friend who I never really got along well with...he was from Texas and lived in our home for 6 months... he was 10 years younger than we were... Dan married a girl from east Texas named Candi Jo Lawson who had a child with leukemia and eventually died at 7 years old. Very sad...  but instead of turning to her husband she turned to mine and they had sex in her depression of losing a child. Wrong?? Oh yes... he regrets and prays and asks for forgiveness daily...this may sound shallow, but, she is not a pretty girl, smokes 3 packs of cigarettes a day and we are avid non smokers, she is not a girl my husband would have ever looked twice at on the street or ever have dated. 

Well... long story short, he knocked her up and now they have a son a year and a half old. It has been a nightmare for me, and to him to a degree... I am happy for her that she has a baby now that God gave her after loosing her son...but she also saw money... she grew up on a chicken farm and now she is paid over $5k a month because of our income in child support. 

How do I deal with her texting and emailing and sending videos every day all day long to my husband?? Ive asked repeatedly for it to stop and keep communications to the child only. I know she is in love with my husband, she demanded he divorce me and marry her... thats NOT happening. I gave him the opportunity to leave and be with her and their baby, but he doesn't love her. he is still in love with me and always has been.

But she won't move on with anyone...shes hanging on to their relationship with the child hoping that he will change how he feels about her through his son... she even named the baby after him and now there is a Charlie Jr... 

Help... !! My kids and I already lost their Dad, I dont want them to loose the only one we know and I want to keep my family together at all costs. Right or wrong I dont know... But how do I get this young girl to go fixate on someone else?? Get off MY husband who has made it clear he wants to take care of his son but doesn't want any relationship except a co-parent relationship...

He sees it as harmless and has assured me he will never be with her again, but she is relentless in her daily communications trying to use her son to get my husband to divorce me... its just all wrong.

And no, she will not allow me or my kids to meet her or the baby.

This separation and living two households in different lives now is more than I can bare most days... The son isn't going to go away and neither is she... I accept that but dont know how to deal with it because of her continued efforts to be with my husband. They are daily and just dont stop. He goes to her house that we provide to visit his son about 3 times a week, but we are not allowed there....only my husband.

Can someone help me find this poor girl a boyfriend so she has another man to focus on?? 

Forgot this part, Candi Jo divorced her husband Dan after her son died. Thats when she went after mine. Sad again, Dan just passed away last Christmas from cancer... Jerry Springerville couldn't write a better script...

How do I get this woman off my husband when shes already been told by me and my husband but she continues? He wont cut off his son. I know better than to go there, but what do I do??

Please help...

by on Nov. 10, 2017 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MSMOUSE0519
by Member on Nov. 10, 2017 at 3:58 PM
4 moms liked this

I have no advice for you. Sounds like your DH is still sleeping with her since she won't get off his dick.

If he was a real man he would tell this woman the child can come to YOUR house and see him and meet his family. If not he will take her back to court for visistation. IT"S THAT SIMPLE!!!!

offrdngal
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2017 at 4:24 PM
2 moms liked this
Why are you and your husband providing housing for her? If she is not stable enough to provide anything, then maybe she needs to have visitation, instead of custody. Has your husband taken this to court, to have visitation and child support court set/ordered? If not, he needs to get this done. Everything needs to be documented and court ordered. As long as he keeps paying for everything, she has leverage, against him (that being using the son as a pawn). She won't go away, even with a court order, however, she won't be able to make demands, without taking it to court.
If your husband makes excuses as to why he can't/won't get everything court ordered, then I would start re-evaluating your situation.
Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Nov. 12, 2017 at 9:20 AM

why the hell are you posting her full name?

her whole FB labor and delivery story, predicting a July 4 baby, having Charlie Sr deliver him, etc.. wow... he sounds like quite the devoted father and loving partner, ,. to her....

someone's story is messed up.

MSMOUSE0519
by Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 8:15 AM

What did I miss on this? I can't get on Facebook?

Quoting Fayanne:

why the hell are you posting her full name?

her whole FB labor and delivery story, predicting a July 4 baby, having Charlie Sr deliver him, etc.. wow... he sounds like quite the devoted father and loving partner, ,. to her....

someone's story is messed up.

Arizonaheart
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 11:39 AM
Yes, i heard she has a fb page i havent seen it. Im not on fb. Yes she posts that my husband is her "loving partner" and "loving co-parent" all hurtful when she knows he is already married with a family. She is obsessed with my husband. Why post her real name? Because this is the 3rd marriage she has tried to break up. She goes after married men that appear to have money and offers open sex with them and agrees to have sex and says she doesnt care if there are married and is open to have open sexual relationships with them. She didnt produce a child with the other two men but she did produce a child with my husband. She faked cancer, and in her depression from the loss of her son she added faking to be sick and said sex was the only thing that made her feel better. She claims now she doesnt have cancer anymore and that having the baby cured her cancer. Shes not sick and could never produce medical records that proved she had cancer. Obviously some mental illness issues may be in play... Damn right i posted her name so another woman doesnt have to go through the pain i have. Shr already caused one divorce we know of, the other couple she went after the husband is still married... We have an innocent child involved and my husband and our family stand behind making sure that child is provided for. My husband has made his mistakes, he has repented, is remorseful, and we have forgiven him. He upgraded our wedding rings, mine to 5 carats... And we renewed our marriage vows. Candi jo KNOWS this, but no matter how many times she is told to stop, she continues to throw herself at him. The most difficult emotional part of all this is the loss of her first son who died of cancer. Now she has a new son God has blessed herno one with a heart ever wants to see a woman loose a child... no one wants to take away her child or see her loose another child. Any suggestions how to make a this young woman who has no chance of being with my husband, no chance of forcing us to divorce so my husband will marry her, my husband is 20 years older than her...he will be 70 years old when this child will be 18. Any suggestions how to put her in another direction so she doesn't throw her life away on something that will never be... Would grately be appreciated. Prayers are appreciated also...especially for her...
Curlymom234
by Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow.. post her whole name on here. If you guys are providing her a house, and he's seeing her 3x's a week, I bet they're still sleeping together. I'm surprised you think that's okay

Tonysgurl05
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 3:47 PM
1 mom liked this
He needs to go to court and have a custody order made. He should be able to c his child wherever he wants. He shouldn't have to go to her house at all. And child support should be count ordered as well. She is taking advantage of him and this situation and it sounds like he is letting her do it. If he hasn't stood up to her then he isn't going to and is probably leading her on. U should move on or give him an ultimatum to get shit right with the courts or u leave him.
Arizonaheart
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you for that. Yes. He is being taken advantage of and he is allowing ia mostly put of guilt for how he has hurt everyone. I agree with the court order and your points are very valid. I sincerely appreciate the suggestions. I am scheduling family counseling, as we all struggle to deal with this.
Thank you so much again
Arizonaheart
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 5:21 PM
And no... Them having sex is not ok at all. I hear their phone conversations and he is home with me in my bed. I dont believe they are having sex. But then again i didn't believe he would hurt and screw his best friends wife and partner either. Worse of all this is the trust issues broken of course. Who wants to ever be ultimately betrayed by the one they love the most....
I really appreciate your suggestion and do take it to heart. Thank you.
Mom2Boys9501
by Member on Nov. 14, 2017 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this
If you are not allowed over there without you then he shouldn't be going over there either.
Honestly sounds to me like he still has a thing for her.
Is he your husband or boyfriend?
She needs to back off but he needs to tell her to back off and go to court for visitation in your home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)