Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the love of my life knocked up his best friend and partners wife after she lost her child...

Posted by   + Show Post

HELP!!  I am so lost... I'v gotten a lot closer to God and got a crash course in forgiveness, all in the name of love and keeping the only family I have together...

I lost my husband and father of my two kids when they were very young... I met the love of my life who after 11 years together still tells me I am the love of his life...the sex is still amazing after 11 years and the chemistry stronger than it has ever been... and he is the only father my kids have ever known....he is our family...

We both work and are successful in our careers. His business partner, Dan, and best friend who I never really got along well with...he was from Texas and lived in our home for 6 months... he was 10 years younger than we were... Dan married a girl from east Texas named Candi Jo Lawson who had a child with leukemia and eventually died at 7 years old. Very sad...  but instead of turning to her husband she turned to mine and they had sex in her depression of losing a child. Wrong?? Oh yes... he regrets and prays and asks for forgiveness daily...this may sound shallow, but, she is not a pretty girl, smokes 3 packs of cigarettes a day and we are avid non smokers, she is not a girl my husband would have ever looked twice at on the street or ever have dated. 

Well... long story short, he knocked her up and now they have a son a year and a half old. It has been a nightmare for me, and to him to a degree... I am happy for her that she has a baby now that God gave her after loosing her son...but she also saw money... she grew up on a chicken farm and now she is paid over $5k a month because of our income in child support. 

How do I deal with her texting and emailing and sending videos every day all day long to my husband?? Ive asked repeatedly for it to stop and keep communications to the child only. I know she is in love with my husband, she demanded he divorce me and marry her... thats NOT happening. I gave him the opportunity to leave and be with her and their baby, but he doesn't love her. he is still in love with me and always has been.

But she won't move on with anyone...shes hanging on to their relationship with the child hoping that he will change how he feels about her through his son... she even named the baby after him and now there is a Charlie Jr... 

Help... !! My kids and I already lost their Dad, I dont want them to loose the only one we know and I want to keep my family together at all costs. Right or wrong I dont know... But how do I get this young girl to go fixate on someone else?? Get off MY husband who has made it clear he wants to take care of his son but doesn't want any relationship except a co-parent relationship...

He sees it as harmless and has assured me he will never be with her again, but she is relentless in her daily communications trying to use her son to get my husband to divorce me... its just all wrong.

And no, she will not allow me or my kids to meet her or the baby.

This separation and living two households in different lives now is more than I can bare most days... The son isn't going to go away and neither is she... I accept that but dont know how to deal with it because of her continued efforts to be with my husband. They are daily and just dont stop. He goes to her house that we provide to visit his son about 3 times a week, but we are not allowed there....only my husband.

Can someone help me find this poor girl a boyfriend so she has another man to focus on?? 

Forgot this part, Candi Jo divorced her husband Dan after her son died. Thats when she went after mine. Sad again, Dan just passed away last Christmas from cancer... Jerry Springerville couldn't write a better script...

How do I get this woman off my husband when shes already been told by me and my husband but she continues? He wont cut off his son. I know better than to go there, but what do I do??

Please help...

by on Nov. 10, 2017 at 3:40 PM
Replies (11-16):
Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Nov. 14, 2017 at 6:04 PM

if you google her name, you get a link to her FB page.

once you read through her FB page, it doesn't take rocket science to see that she has another account with details regarding her deceased child.

when you read through her posts there, you can find a play by play of her labor and delivery.

Candi Jo and Charlie Sr......... sound like quite the team. No where in any of it would you guess that Charlie Sr has a wife.

Quoting MSMOUSE0519:

What did I miss on this? I can't get on Facebook?

Quoting Fayanne:

why the hell are you posting her full name?

her whole FB labor and delivery story, predicting a July 4 baby, having Charlie Sr deliver him, etc.. wow... he sounds like quite the devoted father and loving partner, ,. to her....

someone's story is messed up.

MSMOUSE0519
by Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 8:56 AM

Again in this conversation. It doesn't matter is he reprents his sins and you have forgiven him and he bought you a 5 carat ring.

The moral to this story is, either you tell your DH that either he takes her to court to have the child come to your house or he is not allowed to go over there. It's that simple. He can buy you all the jewelry in the world and tell you how sorry he is. But at the end of the day he is still lying to you, he is going over there and feeding her a line of crap and possibly still sleeping with her.

Hire a PI and have him investigated and followed. Then I bet you will have the proof that he still cheating on you and doing his thing with this woman!!!

Renata21
by Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 12:06 PM
Yeah you keep on thinking there's stilling nothing going on there. Your hushand got her pregnant already once chances are he will have a 2nd child with her again. And again you will forgive him and he knows it.

If he didnt respect you or the best friend and partner in the past, chances are he still isn't. He increases this by the 3 or more times he goes to "see" the son. I highly think he will inform ya what all goes around in the days he visits the son.

Think about it, he goes to her house you're not around it's only your husband, herself and the kid, she throws herself on him and he will say no dear I'm a decent man with a wife I already desrepected her once and possiably continues too I just can't do this again.
He has he's cake and eating it too. But IF he says NO to her when she's most likely throwing herself all over your dh and no one there to stop them, congrats you are married to a saint. 🤔

M4LG5
by Silver Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 12:31 PM

If he really wanted to, he can get shared custody and that means the child can go to your house for him to parent just the same as her.  Visitations 3x a week, to me, sounds like he didn't even try to get shared custody.

white_wolf454
by Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:24 AM

Get better lawyers 

midjet117
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 1:46 PM

OMG I so agree. Why else wouldn't you be allowed over there. Obviously something is very off. I believe if he wasn't giving her the D, she'd move on and go else where. 

Quoting MSMOUSE0519:

I have no advice for you. Sounds like your DH is still sleeping with her since she won't get off his dick.

If he was a real man he would tell this woman the child can come to YOUR house and see him and meet his family. If not he will take her back to court for visistation. IT"S THAT SIMPLE!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)