Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your SO like to go out and do family activities?

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2017 at 8:21 AM
  • 22 Replies
Mine never does and I get that it can be stressful but it’s so freaking annoying! We work opposite shifts, so the only real time we are together is on the weekend. I’m done waiting for him to participate, it’s his loss and if he keeps this up, we might just have to get used to doing things without him permanently! UGH!! 😡😡😖😖😩😩

So is it hard to get yours to get out of the house to do things as a family?? I’m talking like going to an aquarium or zoo or science museum not like grocery shopping.
by on Nov. 11, 2017 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rlmori2010
by Member on Nov. 11, 2017 at 8:52 AM
Nope, not anymore. He used to be up for taking the kids out to the parks and stuff but now he would rather be a recluse and stay home. He can’t handle crowds anymore or be out and about for very long otherwise he has an anxiety attack.
K3412
by Member on Nov. 11, 2017 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
He absolutely loves to! He's the one pushing us to get out of the house and do family things.
momhastheblues
by New Member on Nov. 11, 2017 at 9:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Depends on what it is. Although our kid is almost a adult now so there isn't much we do together as a whole family anymore. But from tine to time he will go places with us like the zoo, amusment parks and such.
Mizz_Sassyfrass
by Member on Nov. 11, 2017 at 10:33 PM
He use to like going out and doing things, now it's like pulling teeth.
Big crowds get his anxiety up since his accident.
B3autifulCha0s
by Member on Nov. 12, 2017 at 12:55 AM
Yes he does.
supermom3boys
by Member on Nov. 12, 2017 at 4:15 AM
Yes ma'am it is very hard to get my hubs to do anything family oriented as well. It is very frustrating and heart breaking not only for me but our 4 year old will even say something about other kids having their dad's there and his dad isn't. I'm just about over it.
Thewife06
by Member on Nov. 12, 2017 at 4:19 AM
I have to nag the shit out of him to get him out of the house for anything other than work. But once we are out and about he enjoys himself.
emarin77
by Silver Member on Nov. 12, 2017 at 1:49 PM

Other then large crouds/loud noisy areas I will attend as my husband too.  I have auditory sensitivity issues and use a power chair.

newwifenmom
by on Nov. 13, 2017 at 11:54 AM

Not really, its frustrating

BOOGIETHEBOOG
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 12:49 PM

He loves getting out and about. Sometimes I just have to tell him lets chill at home in till it is mass time.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)