Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who needs more sleep usually-you or your SO?

Posted by on Nov. 13, 2017 at 3:31 PM
  • 22 Replies
??
by on Nov. 13, 2017 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rainiebelle
by Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
We flip flop. Sometimes its him which has been lately. Sometimes its me and I just got off that.
Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 9:03 PM

SO definitely..

he sleeps in later.. takes a long nap every day, and usually goes to bed before me

143myboys9496
by Bronze Member on Nov. 13, 2017 at 9:05 PM

My dh. I can live--and do-on 4-5 hrs of sleep. Dh needs closer to 8..otherwise he's a grump.

emarin77
by Silver Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 6:15 PM

My husband.  He has a herniated disk.

Sarlinda
by Bronze Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 9:13 PM

I think him.  I feel like I rarely sleep because I only get about 4-5 solid hours of sleep a night.

printerr
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 9:06 AM
DH, for sure. Drives me nuts. I'm the one that has to try to keep DS quiet weekend mornings while DH sleeps in, and then come afternoon when I might want to go somewhere or do something with him, or even clean house (which I can't do quietly), he's back in bed for another 3-4 hour nap. Ugh!
armywifeproud
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:59 PM

My SO!

Sassym0m24
by Bronze Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 3:38 PM
Me on a day to day, him in a weekend.
CaliMama8809
by New Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 4:02 PM
Minimum we need 6-7 a night. We’re up at 4:30 AM for our jobs and both finish around 3:00.

I can’t keep my eyes open and find myself a grouch on the phones at work if I get less then that. Lol. But on weekends he sleeps in longer. Maybe until 9:30 or so. Then I’m bugging me to get up .
BOOGIETHEBOOG
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 7:34 PM

Quoting printerr: DH, for sure. Drives me nuts. I'm the one that has to try to keep DS quiet weekend mornings while DH sleeps in, and then come afternoon when I might want to go somewhere or do something with him, or even clean house (which I can't do quietly), he's back in bed for another 3-4 hour nap. Ugh!

That would make me mad.  I would not keep the kids quite after 7am.  I always told my husband if both kids are up you are up for the day too.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)