Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how is your spouse...?

Posted by   + Show Post

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how inconsiderate is your spouse?

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how appreciative is your spouse?

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how supportive is your spouse?

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how romantic is your spouse?

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how helpful around the house is your spouse?

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how helpful with the kids is your spouse?

by on Dec. 25, 2017 at 5:50 AM
Replies (11-17):
stargazerwolf
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:36 AM

Inconsiderate--- I'd go with maybe a 2, he is pretty great at thinking about how things effect me too, he maybe started out not so great about that, but he is great now.

Appreciative--- I'd honestly say right up to a 9 or 10, he always says thank you when I make dinner, even if it was a frozen pizza. We help each other out and always say thank you. He apprciates how hard I work despite my back problems and how I pay for many things, including most of the bills because I make more than him right now.

Supportive--- Again its pretty up there, maybe 8 or 9. I only say not 10 because there are things I'd like to do such as pursue making money from my art and things, which he is concerned I may not make much at (not because he thinks I'm bad, just hard to do) If he is less than fully supportive of things, its because he is more grounded than I am when it comes to dreams. And that is actually good.

Romantic--- Well, I'm not sure how to word it, I'll go with 6 maybe though. He is really bad at remembering dates, like even my birthday. He doesn't really plan anything for us and we don't go on dates. He isn't always great at saying super sweet things, but in the end, I don't expect him to be perfect. I'm actually pretty ok with not doing a lot for special occasions. He has gotten better at complimenting me more because in the past I have been pretty insecure.

Helpful around the house--10 -he is really great in this department. In fact I think he's better at keeping the house clean than I am. He doesn't like dishes left in the sink, he cleans up dinner dishes when I make dinner, I do dishes if he made dinner (which isn't often lol). We have the kid sweep and do some other things. He likes things to stay uncluttered. In general I am the one who actually had to be better about picking up.

Helpful with the kids---7 or 8 I think. I will start out by saying we have no kids together, I have 2 from before. Even with them being his stepkids, he really stepped up. He gets more frustrated with them than I do, but he is trying really hard to help me raise them to be good people. He will pick them up after school on the days he doesn't have class. He will help me with anything I ask, but I try to do it all. He makes sure they shower on the days he gets them because he can get them home and showered before I even get home some days. He is actually a firmer parent than I am, I used to probably be way more relaxed than I should have been. I have never asked him to parent my kids, but he does, though he always makes sure what he is saying is what I want too. He will watch them if there is a day I'd otherwise have to take them to work, if they aren't with my ex. He also wants to adopt my oldest (from my first marriage, her dad isn't in her life anymore) and I can't wait til he can.

Overall, not to brag, but I got a pretty awesome man. I sometimes feel like I should pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming lol. Everyone has good and bad, but I really picked a good one this time. I actually think he has even made me a better person. I really couldn't imagine life without him, he is truly my best friend and he makes me smile and laugh every day. :D

Mrs.Sully32412
by on Jan. 27, 2018 at 8:21 PM

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how inconsiderate is your spouse? 0

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how appreciative is your spouse? 10

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how supportive is your spouse? 10

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how romantic is your spouse? 10

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how helpful around the house is your spouse? 10

On a scale of 1-10 with ten being the most, how helpful with the kids is your spouse? 10

atlmom2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2018 at 1:47 PM

3  He snores and refuses to see he has an issue

Empty nester but when they were babies and toddlers I would say a 5 and when they were older 8.  He did a lot of homework help especially math.  

Sassym0m24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2018 at 12:15 PM
I won't rate him but he works continually on improvement.
The.Last.Rebel
by on Apr. 3, 2018 at 3:06 PM

9 (my kids)
PinkButterfly66
by Member on Apr. 3, 2018 at 3:11 PM

He's very considerate, appreciative and supportive.  He's more romantic than I am, but I'm not into that mushy stuff so he learned a long time ago that what I really find romantic is being attentive and hands on father and partner and helping around the house.  

morganrox
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2018 at 4:30 PM
Inconsiderate-0
Appreciative-10
Supportive-10
Romantic-8
Helpful with kids & house-10
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)