Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduction

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:31 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hi my name is Tia and I am new here at cafemom! I’m a mother to four wonderful children ages 10, 7, 4, and 2. I’m from Wisconsin and I’m a Early Head Start Teacher. I am currently started dating a wonderful man about 2 months ago things were moving fast so we had to notch it down a bit because we want make sure everything is smooth sailing and make sure there are no bumps down the road.
by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ditzyblondemom
by Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:58 AM

Welcome Tia. I hope to see you around the group. I am Brandi and I have been married to my wonderful husband Dane since March 28, 2015. We welcomed our first precious daughter Kylie Blair on May 12, 2016. She shares a birthday with her daddy. I am now 19 weeks pregnant with our 2nd child which is also a girl. I am due at the end of May. I am a stay at home mom and live in Louisiana. Hope to see ya around.

mamabear_30
by Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
It’s very nice too meet you Brandi. I have three boys and one girl so they keep me on my toes at all times lol. My longest relationship was 4 years but things just did not end up working out because I got tired of all the cheating he did and he was sexually texting a married women! I recently met this wounderf guy I have been dating for a couple months now and I couldn’t be any happier. We actually had to slow things down a bit because things were moving too fast which I’m okay with.
Ditzyblondemom
by Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 10:24 AM

It is nice to meet you as well. It sounds like you have found the right man. I think you both are doing the right thing by slowing things down because it is not a sprint a long term relationship is a marathon. The fact that this man sees that is a great sign. 

Quoting mamabear_30: It’s very nice too meet you Brandi. I have three boys and one girl so they keep me on my toes at all times lol. My longest relationship was 4 years but things just did not end up working out because I got tired of all the cheating he did and he was sexually texting a married women! I recently met this wounderf guy I have been dating for a couple months now and I couldn’t be any happier. We actually had to slow things down a bit because things were moving too fast which I’m okay with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)