Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing Myself.

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2018 at 1:48 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hello! My name is Melanie. I’m from Colorado. My husband and I will be married for 7 years in May. We have been together since High School 2006. He moved to Colorado from California when I met him. It’s been a long crazy up and down journey. We have 5 handsome boys. 12,9,7,4&3. We have had our ups and down over the years but we always find away to make it through the hardships. I am a stay at home mom right now. My husband is a concrete finisher & works very hard to keep a roof over our head and food on the table. He is very much appreciated. Good father & husband he is :) I’m excited to hear about other marriages and love ❤️ my relationships isn’t perfect and I would love to learn how others compromise & fix things when they are going well.
by on Jan. 11, 2018 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lindalou907
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2018 at 7:18 AM

Hi! Welcome, happy to have you here! 

createive
by Bronze Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 12:34 AM
Hi welcome!!!!
CalamityJane73
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 10:26 AM

Welcome Melanie. I'm Jane and have been married since 1997 so 20 years. I think every relationship and marriage has its ups and downs but what makes it strong is that you and your husband always seem to come out on top in the end. That is true love momma. You must also have your hands full with 5 boys and I wish you good luck with that. I have two daughters ages 18 & 16. 

UCFknight
by Brenda on Jan. 20, 2018 at 4:24 AM
Hi Melanie, and welcome to the group!
gaylelynne
by Member on Jan. 20, 2018 at 11:28 AM

Hi Melanie! I'm Gayle. Welcome!

Mizz_Sassyfrass
by Member on Jan. 31, 2018 at 9:50 AM
Welcome Melanie.
I'm Sassy, I've been married to my husband for 31 years, we have two grown daughters,
We live in NW Oregon for now, but hope to move to Central Oregon in the next year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)