Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so confused right now ...I could so use some good advice...
by on Jan. 29, 2018 at 1:51 PM
Replies (31-32):
midjet117
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 10:41 AM

I don't know. I kinda feel like it's all roses now, but eventually, those roses will rot. I'd fix what I have at home tbh.

Quoting Murillodiva43: We dated on and off all thru high school except when I was a Jr and he was a sr..the last time we were together was back in 96..I thought thing's were going great but he didn't think so so he left. Back in 2015 I moved back home cause I thought my marriage was over especially after what he did...I ran into my ex and our feelings came back.. He was scared to tell me and my mind was all over the place with the possible divorcé.. I went back to my husband cause I thought things would change...my ex have been talking and he said he has always had feelings for me...he misses me.he's sure that if his marriage fails he wants to be with me..he has even said he wish he just married me from the beginning.. He even asked me yo marry him..I've loved this man since I was a freshmen... He said he was stupid all those yrs ago...ideally don't think my feelings died... I think I just buried them..I do love my husband but my feelings for my ex are strong ...I'm just so overwhelmed with the feelings I have for him and my husband
Quoting midjet117:

ooh, I been there. Then quickly learned that the ex is an ex for a good reason. Him and I are 2 different people and he is a chronic cheater combined with a controlling personality. No thank you, his girl can have that. Why do you still have feeling for your ex? Why did you 2 break up in the first place and how long has it been since you 2 broke up? How long were you and your ex together? If you were to have a relationship with your ex, do you think things would go south rather quickly? 

Quoting Murillodiva43: Having issues with my husband...I try talking to him but I get he hears me but not sure he understands me.. Also have feelings for my ex from high school...he feels the same..him and I have talked bout a lot of things and not sure what to make of all of it..just overwhelmed... Just could use some advice
Quoting midjet117:

umm ok then?

midjet117
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2018 at 10:55 AM

agreed. She may be the bad guy today, you could be the bad guy tomorrow. Guys will talk a lot of game in order to screw with a female

Quoting winedrinker2: I really don’t have advice all I’d like to comment is . I don’t think you should believe the ex when he says how badly she treats him ..please

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)