Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is a continuation to my previous post. After 8 years of being with my bf, he hit me for the first time. He does have a short fuse with a very strong character. At times talks to me rudely.

After the incident i texted him telling him that i was in shock that he hit me and that to leave me alone forever. He did read the message. Now ask me if he has bothered apologizing...NO!! That hurts A LOT. Its been a week and no fucking IM SORRY!!
by on Mar. 3, 2018 at 6:41 PM
Replies (11-13):
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2018 at 8:55 PM
2 moms liked this

After being together for eight years, my kids' dad raised a hand to hit me. He didn't make contact thank God because he was almost 300 lbs at the time and came at me with his fist. Our son, three years old at the time, saw him. Ran up and started hitting him on the leg "Don't you hit my mommy!!!"  I was done. I stood right in front of him and told him I wasn't afraid of his bitch ass. I told him he was a bitch for tryin' to hit me. And that he can now go live with mommy and daddy. He's 40. 
I'm so much better off without him in my life in that capacity. The weird thing is? My son doesn't remember it -- if he does, he's NEVER brought it up. He's now 7. My kids' dad and I are fairly good friends and as long as he remembers to keep his hands to himself, we'll all be groovy and he knows this. But to date him again? LOL -- He can only wish. Won't ever happen.

by Member on Mar. 6, 2018 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Here's what you would have gotten:

I'm so sorry. It will never happen again. I just love you so much and you made me crazy. If you just would have stopped it wouldn't have happened. But never again. I promise.

And he'll mean it...until you push too far the next time...

He's saved you the headache. He's a jerk who doesn't even have the decency of remorse like a common wife beater. He needs to go and stay gone. Get your own therapy and move forward with your life!
by Member on Mar. 6, 2018 at 2:57 PM
Thank you all! ❤️ It’s really great to hear all of these words from people who are on the outside. I need to hear all of this!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)