Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Been with my current partner for 2 years, married only 7 months. Things have been sour for about a year, our relationship has always been tough, in the beginning he was a heavy drinker and smoker but great guy, months pass, he doesn’t drink as much and doesn’t smoke anymore but as time has gone on he has became more unsupportive, verbally and emotionally abusive and had hit me once after I had hit him in an argument. We fight a lot and it’s always over the same shit, I’ve never cheated but he has always accused me of cheating, he’s not as supportive, will call me names like “bitch” when we fight. To make the story short, he has changed and I’m not happy, our relationship is super stressful, he’s always had a job but is constantly changing jobs, doesn’t help me with the house or kids, can be quite controlling at time. Our relationship has been tough, since I started dating him, I lost a lot, money, stable place to live, etc..and only gained some of my life back when I left him the first time. We got back together to try again and once again it’s super stressful and I’ve lost money and a stable place to stay once again.
So for the second time, I’ve decided I can’t do it anymore and am leaving him....would you guys agree I’m making the right decision? He’s really convincing that he will change and loves me.
by on Mar. 5, 2018 at 4:27 PM
Replies (21-21):
notjstasocermom
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2018 at 5:56 PM
time to go, like right now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)