Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:51 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

Are any of these posts still able to be checked up on?  I'm looking to get into something from home, I am desperate.  Anybody available to fill me in on any legit jobs?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
BEXi
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:08 PM

The stickies up top are most likely the best place to start. What exactly were you looking to do? They have mainly things like webcam girls and phone/text sex operators. I havent gotten into any of the jobs, but Im here to keep my options open. Good luck!

Vibrant.Heart
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Thank ya.  This is something I really was hoping not to have to do, but I gotta do what I gotta do to take care of my kiddos.  Fucking douchebag asshole dumped me, leaving me with nothing, after 4 years of him saying that when the youngest gets in school, I'd get a job, and start getting my life on track.  Never again will I depend on a man.  Never.  

Quoting BEXi:

The stickies up top are most likely the best place to start. What exactly were you looking to do? They have mainly things like webcam girls and phone/text sex operators. I havent gotten into any of the jobs, but Im here to keep my options open. Good luck!

BEXi
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:04 PM

Im so sorry!! I can PM you what I do now, although it will take a minimum of a week or two to start, but at least it's something you could possibly look forward to without having to do this (I feel the same way.. last resort sorta thing you know?). Expect a PM soon hun!

Quoting Vibrant.Heart:

Thank ya.  This is something I really was hoping not to have to do, but I gotta do what I gotta do to take care of my kiddos.  Fucking douchebag asshole dumped me, leaving me with nothing, after 4 years of him saying that when the youngest gets in school, I'd get a job, and start getting my life on track.  Never again will I depend on a man.  Never.  

Quoting BEXi:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)