Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Printable coupons? And any coupons

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2010 at 12:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

Love them or hate them?  If you print any out do you use them? Or do they get wasted?  What are your favorite sites?

scissor

by on Oct. 21, 2010 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mom2Jack04
by on Oct. 21, 2010 at 12:35 PM

I use coupon.com once in awhile, mainly for Huggies Pure and Natural coupons.  But coupons generaly annoy me.  Recently say a coupon in the paper for $1.25 off 1 can wholegrain chef boyardee, then the rest of the coupon said when you BUY 4 regular cans of chef boyardee.  Takes spending a lot to save a little in many cases.

I mainly stick to shopping at discount stores like Aldi or Save-A-Lot for a few things.  I'm slowly getting away from them and buying locally from organic farmers and growing my own.

I'll use coupons I get in the mail like for Kohl's or The Children's Place....a completely gave up on gymboree, even at their clearance prices I wouldn't spend $20 for a onsie no matter how cute it is

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Oct. 21, 2010 at 1:00 PM

I only print out coupons that I am going to definitely use for something that is already on my list.

I usually google the name of the item that I need a coupon for, and I'll also use link from other sites.

ToddlerBrain82
by on Oct. 21, 2010 at 4:18 PM

I sometimes Google specific coupons as well. I do use printable coupons but only for items I'm sure that I will end up buying.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

catholicmamamia
by on Oct. 22, 2010 at 12:14 AM

I do use printable coupons for specific items/places.... like Chuck E Cheese!

Owner of CafeMom Groups....
Attachment Parenting Christians and Crunchy Moms

BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Dec. 15, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I print out the only stuff I need. I use coupons.com, redplum.com, pgeveryday.com, coupons.smartsource.com, thekrazycouponlady.com and if I can't find stuff I need, I try to google it.

matreshka
by Valerie on Dec. 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM
i love printable ones or ones i get with samples. I only use what i would regularly buy and price match with sales at local stores
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)