Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got 140 prints for less than $30!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:28 AM
  • 5 Replies

I am so impressed with myself. I just have to brag!

My aunt (mom's sister) recently passed away, and last night my mom and I were sifting through digital photos from Christmas. She found this beautiful pic my DH took of four generations of women--from my grandmother to my daughter. She really wanted just that picture--about 15 4x6s and 10 5x7s. But my grandmother is really starting to lose her vision, so I thought a few 8x10s would be nice.

To make a really long story short, I ended up going through a few online photo vendors at first, but with the above prints and about 8 copies of the other 16 pics I wanted (ranging in sizes) to get printed, nobody seemed to do it under $60! I was floored. I was able to use online coupons/promotions to get Snapfish to do it for about $47, but that was still too much. I was determined not to pay $47 for over 100 prints

Finally I saw a promo that if you opened a new account with Snapfish, you would get 50 prints (4x6) free--and then I found a free shipping code! So I ended up paying 28.98 for about 140 prints! And those prints included 6 8x10s!

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamasitarica
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:48 AM

Good job!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:00 AM

That's a great deal!  I love Snapfish!

Anellie
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:15 AM

Wow, that is really great!

ToddlerBrain82
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:32 PM

Great deal! I love Snapfish too.

elyssamommy
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 11:59 PM
Snap fish is the best! They always have great coupons and deals!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)